• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Parch

I'm biased, but somebody looking for a good reach should take Brett Pollock.
Mem Cup champs Oil Kings under-represented.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Scherbak saying his favourite player is Datsyuk and he choose #27 as a tribute to Kovalev. I love this kid already.

Cake Boss

Banned
Scherbak saying his favourite player is Datsyuk and he choose #27 as a tribute to Kovalev. I love this kid already.

Surprise surprise everyone! Bergevin touches a cow turd and RedMan will praise it.

"What a great looking turd, it has a tangy manly smell to it and an amazing shiny texture, Bergy did it again!!"

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Hear it a lot on TV up here.

Shit gets thrown around now a lot on cable after 10PM. Most of the time, it's still censored because who fucking knows. Cable is free from the FCC's clutches.

Here comes the "We feel sorry that the Devils are fucking floundering, so here's the pick that you forfeited for breaking the rules" pick.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Shit gets thrown around now a lot on cable after 10PM. Most of the time, it's still censored because who fucking knows. Cable is free from the FCC's clutches.

Here comes the "We feel sorry that the Devils are fucking floundering, so here's the pick that you forfeited for breaking the rules" pick.
Fuck the devils for this shit. NHL always bending over for fucking Lou.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Surprise surprise everyone! Bergevin touches a cow turd and RedMan will praise it.

"What a great looking turd, it has a tangy manly smell to it and an amazing shiny texture, Bergy did it again!!"
You mad cause you don't have a 1st round pick? I get it your angry cause you're about to be fleeced for Spezza, get it all out man.

Syrinx

I think I like the Hurricanes' selection of Fleury. We need young defensemen and looking at the number of our defensemen whose contracts end within the next two years (Sekera's ends next year, though they should try to re-sign him, and Liles and Harrison are done after 2016), we're going to need him to come in when those are up.

So, anybody want a nice, shiny Cam Ward?

Parch

Not a lot of surprises in the first round. Basically no big reaches unless you want to consider DeAngelo a reach, and he really shouldn't be considered that.

I'm surprised Ritchie dropped to 10th, and I think Toronto and Winnipeg are nuts for not taking him.

Once again, TSN knows their shit. Their draft coverage is top notch.

Who's the highest ranked goalie and has he gone yet?

Ducks need to restock that locker.

Thatcher Demko, NCAA goaltender playing for Boston University. Projected anywhere from 25-45. I expect him gone early 2nd round.

Ville Husso, finnish goaltender playing in Finnish Elite League. Playing against men and doing very well. Was first draft eligible last year but surprisingly was not drafted. Projected anywhere from 40-70. Probably late 2nd/early 3rd I would imagine.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Demko would be a great pick tomorrow if they could move up. They need the depth.

They are supposedly looking for goaltending in this draft. I can't really see them moving up for it, though. And, for that matter, the Rangers don't really have a whole lot of tradable assets at the moment.

Top Bottom