• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

ZeroGravity

So, like, did the Rangers sign Mike Kostka or not? I've seen it mentioned in one or two places for a while now but haven't seen any follow up or commentary on it, so I was just operating under the assumption that it was fake. :D
Yeah, pretty sure it was a one-year deal for 650K.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Damigo was going to be an energy guy while frattin a 2nd line W
Frat never worked out and was incredibly inconsistent. He will not be on the second line and will likely be on the third.

I thought we definitely needed more energy and Komo and D'Amigo would've brought that

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
WHERE IS VANEK GOING TO SIGN?

giphy.gif

iLLmAtlc

Aves dropped the ball with stasny IMO. I agree he's not worth 7 but he's going to ufa and he's asking for 400k more from his old contract and 4 years. That's actually a reasonable request when you see what ufa is capable of doing for bolland and orpik.

I'm assuming he didn't want out tho

Steen - Backes - Oshie
Scwartz - Stastny - Tarasenko

Sweet. Also hoping for a Jaskin - Sobotka - Rattie line that will never happen.

Really hope we give Schwartz Stas Frank top line minutes this year. Let the SOB line play lots of PK and shutdown.

Third looks like Sobi Lehteta Jaskin/Whoever.

Feels good man.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dan Boyle's agent told other teams that if the Rangers made him an offer, the decision wouldn't be about money. Basically, the only reason Boyle would have signed with someone else is if the Rangers didn't make an offer at all.

Kinda makes you think Sather got fleeced a bit. :D

Damien Cox ‏@DamoSpin 50s

Sounds like Vanek to the Leafs, 3 years.

If I had some sort of beverage in my mouth it would have been all over my laptop after seeing that

ROFL

Damien Cox ‏@DamoSpin 37s

Sorry, Vanek to the Wild, not the Leafs. Bad typing.

Top Bottom