• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That Incarcarated Bob guy is saying Moulson to the Sabres.....doesn't make a lot of sense

zedge

Wow, bit of a whirlwind day.

Raymond comes home. Hiller new number one I imagine.

Happy Canada day, today we are all Canadian. :p

Waiting for Sniper Elite 3 to download.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Kevin Gibson ‏@TSNResearch 4m
$314million now, wow, $340m in UFA's last year and that was until midnight Eastern

Well, look forward to the strike in a few years.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So the Rangers right now are (assuming RFAs stay):

Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Hagelin-???-St. Louis
???-Brassard-Zuccarello
Glass-D.Moore-??? (Carcillo?)

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Boyle
J.Moore-Klein

Lundqvist
Talbot

Could be worse.

Also the Rangers officially announced Kostka, so that's a done deal.

Socreges

Banned
What are your guys' thoughts on Miller to the Canucks? Definitely a weird move that didn't seem quite as weird or shocking because of the way it had been rumoured/reported over the last week.

CrankyJay

Banned
Brefl4nCUAIPv3x.jpg

BregQ4aIUAArxIx.jpg

Moulson has been rumoured to come back to Buffalo for a while. Murray wants him back, he clicked well with some of the players here, he reportedly liked the area.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
What are your guys' thoughts on Miller to the Canucks? Definitely a weird move that didn't seem quite as weird or shocking because of the way it had been rumoured/reported over the last week.
I think it's a great pick up if the Canucks want to compete. Term isn't TARD worthy like Lou's.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Sportsnet talking about Detroit possibly overpaying Niskanen. Wonderful :/

Tabris

This may be the always optimist in me, but who knows what happens if Miller plays well, Lack backs him up with his .920+ numbers, we get Iginla and he connects well with Sedins, Burrows brings his game back, and Gaunce or Borvat are ready to fill in a 2nd centre role.

You just never know. People are assuming the worst. We still have an extremely talented D, and the Sedins may have an art ross season or 2 left, maybe.

Yes, I know, a bit delusional but I rather hope for the best :)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

We're definitely not tanking for McDavid

it could be worse, that's my opinion. We have enough cap space, and 3 years... is about the upper limit of what I'd deem acceptable. It's not that long.

Top Bottom