• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

John Dunbar

correct about everything
finland did well to get to the final after the terrible start to the tournament. will probably get blown off the ice by russia, though.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Needs years more seasoning in the AHL...the Red Wings way

Gotta be at least 65 to crack the Red Wings roster.
Thats_the_joke.jpg

.@garylawless: Capitals owner Ted Leonsis is comfortable with Dick Patrick making the coaching hire. Patrick and Trotz have a long association #nhl

@garylawless: Hearing more and more Barry Trotz to Washington is a done deal. #nhl

Welp -dalé

Of the dudes left I'm guessing Crawford would be the dude. I'm not really enthused at the remaining "experienced" coaches so we'll see. Tallon knows this could be his last hire here if it doesn't pan out.

Merguson

Banned
.@garylawless: Capitals owner Ted Leonsis is comfortable with Dick Patrick making the coaching hire. Patrick and Trotz have a long association #nhl

@garylawless: Hearing more and more Barry Trotz to Washington is a done deal. #nhl

Welp -dalé

Of the dudes left I'm guessing Crawford would be the dude. I'm not really enthused at the remaining "experienced" coaches so we'll see. Tallon knows this could be his last hire here if it doesn't pan out.

Ron Wilson is ready to lead the Panthers. Hanta Yo!

K2LS5CJ.gif

Razorskin

----- ------

Welp -dalé

Told you dude.

#Porcupine trending in Florida

90AvH.jpg

Ron Wilson is ready to lead the Panthers. Hanta Yo!

It's either him or Crawford but Wilson's style really doesn't project well with the team and kids coming up. Crawford has the most legit résumé of the dudes remaining. Boucher is a hack, and Stevens is only mildly experienced with very limited results.

Crawford's name has popped up plenty times to and is the only coach to win a Stanley Cup in S. FLA, which makes the idea incredibly awkward.

Elliotte Friedman @FriedgeHNIC
Not sure what's out there or who deserves credit for initial report, but hearing Barry Trotz has informed teams he is no longer...

Elliotte Friedman @FriedgeHNIC
available as a candidate. It is believed he is closing in with Washington.

That's all the confirmation I need.

Shero or Fenton for GM then.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
How'd they manage to clone Setoguchi so many times?
Raaaaaaacist!!!! D:

Something something shark fin soup.

Kinda cool to see a Chinese hockey team. I'm not sure, but in terms of Asians, I believe Richard Park with Pittsburgh was probably the most successful as he some some cups. Kariya (some Japanese blood I beleive) was the most well known.

Feel bad that a player of his skill never got a Cup...but at least his buddy Selanne did.

Acid08

Banned
Yeah, despite Kariya being one of the faces of the Ducks he was my favorite player next to Owen Nolan growing up. A huge shame he never got a Cup.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't put Francis there but he was pretty old by then.
Tucker was better with us. You could make a case for CuJo...though he was awesome with the oilers too.

There gotta be more...right?

Toronto graveyard confirmed... :(

Are you guys still paying Tucker?

We're reminded that the Leafs had good players at the start of every regular season. We're reminded for 2 hours as they and their corpses are wheeled out into centre ice and shake Phaneufs hand awkwardly as he tries to siphon whatever skill energy they once had through his hands and into his own core. It doesn't work though...

Because.

The.

Leafs.

Suck.

Top Bottom