• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, I saw that thread this morning and just dismissed it. Like wtf??? Only NeoGAF could make a 20 page thread about a single fucking frame drop on a Mario Kart game... I swear to god, we as humans just LOOOOVE to debate for the sake of hearing our own voices. No one fucking cares or would notice if DF never put that out. Not a single person!

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Shawn Simpson ‏@TSNSimmer 9m
Barry Trotz back to Washington. As reported @garylawless Fenton or Shero as GM? Still think Pierre Maquire might be Prez of hockey Ops!!!

Pierre would be a better president than Gretzky at least.

zroid

Banned
Nyquist in beast mode, but Salak was right there

854433155.gif

diff angle:

854433745.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
Nah. Too many Nintendorks. They get thirsty over every minute detail cause there aren so few third party games coming out on it.
New colour for Mario in smash bros?!?! 20 PAGE THREAD...!

I don't even like Smash Bros. but I'd rather see that than another fucking thread on resolution/framerate/whatever other dipshit thread the console warriors feel compelled to make.

Samyy

I don't even like Smash Bros. but I'd rather see that than another fucking thread on resolution/framerate/whatever other dipshit thread the console warriors feel compelled to make.

To be fair, most people were calling out DF for trashing the game because it dips 1 FPS every now and then, no one seemed to care too much about the actual performance and no one was being console warry in that thread.

Marvie_3

Banned
To be fair, most people were calling out DF for trashing the game because it dips 1 FPS every now and then, no one seemed to care too much about the actual performance and no one was being console warry in that thread.
Wasn't referring to that specifically. Just the dozens of threads on any given page in gaming that mention shit about resolutions.

Just burn gaming side to the ground.

Most of it, yes.

Socreges

Banned
Nah. Too many Nintendorks. They get thirsty over every minute detail cause there aren so few third party games coming out on it.
New colour for Mario in smash bros?!?! 20 PAGE THREAD...!
As has been seen numerous times, and recently, Sony and Microsoft fans are capable of even more depressing and tedious discussions. Hell, a lot of those tech geeks in the MK8 thread don't even like Nintendo games.

Maybe they think that discussing resolution and frame rate is worthy of their being an elevated non-casual gamer. Most of the time it just masks their inherent biases though.

Kind of like off topic threads about women or race that usually devolve into misogyny and racism.

Cake Boss

Banned
I heard Chitown needs help scoring and their 2nd line center is Regin or Handzus (lulz).

May I interest you in a freshly frozen Jason Spezza.

I would like Saad and Tuevo back pls. ;)

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
WE DON'T GODDAMN NEED A THREAD FOR EVERY FUCKIN REVEAL! When Reggie is disappointed that his 'surprise' of fuckin Cranky Kong was spoiled, you should know there are problems.

As has been seen numerous times, and recently, Sony and Microsoft fans are capable of even more depressing and tedious discussions. Hell, a lot of those tech geeks in the MK8 thread don't even like Nintendo games.
I know. They got banned for shitting up the thread.

I'd rather say they're all bad. Nobody is worse except for Kings fans.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Gaming-gaf needs to be torched, except for a few select community threads/OT's that are decent.

I wonder how much Putin paid those referees. That game was fucking farce. C-team Finland playing their best game and every player giving absolutely 100% of their potential and completely having the game still in their hands when it was even 2-2 and then... Just fuck it. Well enjoy your new cars refs.

Samyy

Gaming-gaf needs to be torched, except for a few select community threads/OT's that are decent.

I mean, if you go in for the laughs it can be pretty amusing, once you accept the stupid.

Right now MS has money hatted every third party title in existence, whereas Sony is sitting in their tower of evil counting their dollar bills and has stopped making games.

Good fun!

Revenant

Let's not miss the real issue here in that MK8 thread. WHATS YOUR ISSUE WITH CIRCUMCISION YOU JERK?!

Parch

Probably couldn't beat Guelph in a 7-gamer so they just took their chances with a wide open barnburner.

Yay Oil Kings!

Top Bottom