• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Curufinwe

Cap Floor going up?!

thetroublewithtrillions1.png

"DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY EXPIRING CONTRACTS TO MOVE?! IS TIM THOMAS PLAYING THIS YEAR?!" - Garth Snow

Do you want Pronger next year? A $4.94 million cap hit for $575,000.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
YES! My Mii befriended Phil Kessel's Mii (✿◕‿◕)

edit: and I just beat him at football

Your Mii asked out Christina Aguilera in my game and got shot down like a sucker...

I spent a good amount of money pulling you out of the blue you bastard! >:/

zroid

Banned
Your Mii asked out Christina Aguilera in my game and got shot down like a sucker...

I spent a good amount of money pulling you out of the blue you bastard! >:/

HAH! Well it's straight-up karma. In my game, he interrupted someone's confession attempt this morning and then the girl chose him instead. What a dick!

ZeroGravity

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 8m
Campbell says not clear what they'll do on video review goalie interference but hints that perhaps they won't go there.
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Schneider will take the topic back to players' executive board while GMs will also tackle it Wed but doesn't sound like more video review
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC
You can tell there is a real concern about opening video review to goaltender interference. Too much interpretation.
Fuck this league sometimes.

Acid08

Banned
Think that Shape Up game looks kinda cool. Ass Creed looks gorgeous but also like it's the same game as all the other ones.

Valiant Hearts looks great too.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
wtf...this place is getting super goddamn sensitive. I don't blame him, he's probably sick of shooters too.

Lots of shooter fatigue and I don't see the end of it any time soon.

I have shooter fatigue, Final Fantasy fatigue, Ubisoft 3rd person fatigue, tower defense fatigue and MOBA fatigue.

And after finding out that Rik Mayall is dead, I now have life fatigue. He's one of my foundations from growing up. "Normal" comedy hasn't been accessible since.

I wanna get this Kesler hype train running a bit more.

Canucks-age, what are you looking forward to getting in return? Which of our prospects would you want the most? What have you thought about Kesler recently?

Ducks-age, is Kesler our missing piece for a cup? On a scale of 1 to Weird, how strange will it be seeing Kesler in a Ducks uniform?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I wanna get this Kesler hype train running a bit more.

Canucks-age, what are you looking forward to getting in return? Which of our prospects would you want the most? What have you thought about Kesler recently?

Ducks-age, is Kesler our missing piece for a cup? On a scale of 1 to Weird, how strange will it be seeing Kesler in a Ducks uniform?

Kesler is all heart. Too much for his own health. He'll work ridiculously hard offensively and defensively and is hard to replace with just a single player. Our non-playoff competition and hopefully better coach should have him back to old healthy, hopefully. Asking price is probably roster player + prospect + pick.

Etem, Pelly and first for Kesler and 2nd or something. /homer

I don't know enough Ducks-roster players so I just listed who I remembered lol.

Acid08

Banned
No Man's Sky.

Fuck.
Looked fucking awesome. Excited for remastered Grim Fandango on Vita too.

Overall everything was kinda meh today though. Not a ton of games I'm stoked to play. Was a great show for graphics though, tons of games looked amazing.

Top Bottom