• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Marvie_3

Banned
Good deal.

Avs need to start rolling with the re-signings.

edit: Holy shit, if that Crackdown 3 thing works out I take back what I said about E3. Crackdown 1 so fucking good.

Crackdown 1 was ridiculously fun. Easily one of the most fun coop experiences I've had in gaming.

FUCK YOU AGILITY ORB #500 THAT I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR FOR YEARS AND STILL CAN'T FIND

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
NHL revenue is apparently 3.7billion according to an NHL source.
That would give us a salary cap of 70mil+

RIP coyotes

And we are looking at $4.5 billion when NHL expands to Seattle/Québec, NYI moves to brooklyn and the new canadian TV deal kicks in.

Then if the canadian dollar turns around, $5+ billion

Its really damn weird how NHL is a poor TV draw (game 1 in LA and NY drew worse than NBA finals... howinthefuck) but is a revenue monster

Crackdown 1 was ridiculously fun. Easily one of the most fun coop experiences I've had in gaming.

FUCK YOU AGILITY ORB #500 THAT I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR FOR YEARS AND STILL CAN'T FIND

Never bothered to find them all in Crackdown 1, did do it in Crackdown 2 though. But man those orbs are like crack...

SCREW YOU MOVING AGILITY ORBS FROM CRACKDOWN 2, SCREW YOU!!!

Samyy

RIP coyotes

And we are looking at $4.5 billion when NHL expands to Seattle/Québec, NYI moves to brooklyn and the new canadian TV deal kicks in.

Its really damn weird how NHL is a poor TV draw (game 1 in LA and NY drew worse than NBA finals... howinthefuck) but is a revenue monster

Yea cap floor would be 50mil+ :/
Poor Glendale gonna have to cancel public education to pay for the Coyotes.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Yea cap floor would be 50mil+ :/
Poor Glendale gonna have to cancel public education to pay for the Coyotes.

Doesnt help that their citizens are trying to end what was supposed to be a temporary tax increase

That city is beyond fucked right now lol

Curufinwe

RIP coyotes

LA's not a big hockey TV market. Chicago-NY would have got better ratings like Chicago-Boston did last year.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Going to miss all the E3 news. Just saw my brother in ICU and he looks really bad. Got ejected from his vehicle on the 401.

He's actually in stable condition and may get away with just broken bones, fingers crossed.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Subban will be on Sportsnet tonight before the start of the game. What an attention whore.

Edit: Hope he get's through everything okay Lamaroo, that's awful.

Samyy

Going to miss all the E3 news. Just saw my brother in ICU and he looks really bad. Got ejected from his vehicle on the 401.

He's actually in stable condition and may get away with just broken bones, fingers crossed.

Damn man, hope everything is okay and he gets better soon.

zroid

Banned

oh man, that sounds really bad :(

best wishes to you guys

Acid08

Banned

Oh my god, hope everything turns out okay.

a true Crackdown sequel with no zombies might get me to actually purchase an xboner.

we can dream, Marvie.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Can't watch the presentations, let me know if I miss anything exciting. GAF is still up so nothing too big can have happened yet.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
NHL 15 looks filthy, I'll need to see game play though before I fall for this trap.

Also, Andy Strickland is saying there is almost no chance Boyle signs with the Islanders as he wants to play on a contender, sorry TM :(

ShaneB

=( God damn man, hope he's ok. Hoping for the best.

Samyy

God I hope this means I won't have to sit through 10minutes of Battlefield tonight
Or MGSV
Or Arkham Knight

>=( Sony pls don't....

Merguson

Banned

Hope everything will turn out fine.

On a side note,

Microsoft conference really didn't do anything for me, to be honest. Sunset Overdrive and Witcher 3 looked interesting.

Halo 1-4 is nice, but I've played these games to death (well except for Halo 4).. no real interest in it.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Cap Floor going up?!

thetroublewithtrillions1.png

"DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY EXPIRING CONTRACTS TO MOVE?! IS TIM THOMAS PLAYING THIS YEAR?!" - Garth Snow

Curufinwe

I thought there were a lot of great looking games. I hope Scalebound isn't too much like Monster Hunter or Dragon's Dogma. I'd prefer if Kamiya kept things tight and focused.

Top Bottom