• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Quick

Banned
I caught Edge of Tomorrow in '3D AVX'.

It was really, really good. Must see if you like action flicks. Must own if you like sci-fi.

I really enjoyed it. Tom Cruise not playing a typical Cruise character was interesting, and giving most of the badass stuff to Emily Blunt was great.

#420wouldblaze

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Some guy on Hfboards has a bit of inside knowledge from time-to-time, and apparently the Leafs want to pursue an off-season plan that's something along these lines:

To Toronto: Joe Thorton, Jovo/Upshall, 1st Overall, Florida Prospect

To SJS/FLA: Dion Phaneuf, Nazem Kadri, Jake Gardiner, 8th Overall, Leafs Prospect
Manics blog?

Merguson

Banned
The Leafs have always said if they're dealing young guys, it'll be for young guys. There isn't anything to really indicate otherwise.

But with new leadership in place, who knows?

gaming_noob

Some guy on Hfboards has a bit of inside knowledge from time-to-time, and apparently the Leafs want to pursue an off-season plan that's something along these lines:

To SJS/FLA: Dion Phaneuf, Nazem Kadri, Jake Gardiner, 8th Overall, Leafs Prospect

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showpost.php?p=86172045&postcount=7

So Phaneuf, 8th overall, kadri for 1st overall, Upshall and prospect

Gardiner, prospect for Thornton

That Fla prospect better be Bjugstad.

So Phaneuf, 8th overall, kadri for 1st overall, Upshall and prospect

Gardiner, prospect for Thornton

That Fla prospect better be Bjugstad.

tumblr_me9gpkfDZi1rln1tdo1_400.gif

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showpost.php?p=86172045&postcount=7

These rumours make so little sense individually and as a whole...

that they MUST be true.

PS - Go see Edge of Tomorrow.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm not even gonna bother watching the conferences this year. I'll just watch the good trailers if any come out and will take a look at the "summarized" threads.

Socreges

Banned
WiiU price drop
Metroid 3DS
2 more big 3DS games (not much to look forward to atm)
The Last Guardian

That's all I want from E3.

Acid08

Banned
Metroid 3DS
2 more big 3DS games (not much to look forward to atm)
The Last Guardian

That's all I want from E3.
These would be great, plus Persona 5. That's not likely but I still hope it'll show up in some form. Super stoked P4D is debuting there though.

Silexx

Off-Topic: It seems the only thing that prevented Pierre McGuire from becoming the Pens GM was an agreement on term.

On-topic : Gimme dat ME4 reveal! Also looking forward to seeing Dragon Age: Inquisition in action.

I just want a Microsoft megaton of all megatons to crash GAF for days and when it's back up we get a bunch of threads crying about it/792p claims, etc leading to multiple account deaths and endless entertainment. An MS one will probably lead to more entertaining threads and bans than a Sony megaton, a Nintendo one could also be entertaining as well.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm not even gonna bother watching the conferences this year. I'll just watch the good trailers if any come out and will take a look at the "summarized" threads.
That's what I've done for a few years now. I remember back when I gamed a lot and getting so hyped up for E3 and always leaving disappointed.

Good deal.

Avs need to start rolling with the re-signings.

edit: Holy shit, if that Crackdown 3 thing works out I take back what I said about E3. Crackdown 1 so fucking good.

Good deal.

Avs need to start rolling with the re-signings.

edit: Holy shit, if that Crackdown 3 thing works out I take back what I said about E3. Crackdown 1 so fucking good.

I can see my house from here agent!

They need to keep the 4 player co-op but get the game back to the Crackdown 1 vibe (also a new city), Crackdown 2 was good but it didn't have the same appeal as 1 had.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Fellow Canadians who don't check the deals thread.

Go to Amazon.ca, pre-order two games and then add an Xbox One without kinect to your cart and get 30% off.

Definitely an error, probably won't be honoured, but it's worth a try.

Edit: seems like they're not letting anyone add the Xbox one anymore.

Top Bottom