• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Varlamov beats everyone!

WFIuf.gif

Quick

Banned
Eugh. Nice knowing you guys.

Whitey is bringing me down.

I don't actually get your post. Or many of your posts about white people.

You're a self-hating WICO. White In Colour Only.

Committing so many CAWP (Crimes Against White People) that it ain't funny.

I don't get it either, but this is just fucking hilarious:

So wait why wasn't there more outrage over this post? Imagine saying this about any other race.

"GUYS, HE SAID SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE OFFENSIVE TO OTHER RACES. LET'S GET MAD AT SOMETHING HE DIDN'T SAY ABOUT ANOTHER RACE, BUT WOULD BE OFFENSIVE TO THAT OTHER RACE ANYWAY."

Socreges

Banned
I don't get it either, but this is just fucking hilarious:

"GUYS, HE SAID SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE OFFENSIVE TO OTHER RACES. LET'S GET MAD AT SOMETHING HE DIDN'T SAY ABOUT ANOTHER RACE, BUT WOULD BE OFFENSIVE TO THAT OTHER RACE ANYWAY."
He's actually alleging a double standard; that were you to say X about race Y, A-Z would claim racism, unless X was about whites. Which is sometimes true. But eh, who cares.

He just doesn't understand what Dastardly is saying. Though again to be fair neither do I.

Smiley90

Smiley we need to go over when you heard my name, how you heard it, and why you think it's a typical Australian name.

When you told me

When you told me

And because it goddamn is :lol

I'm going to cave and buy NHL 15, it's inevitable. :(

I'm gonna try return it once it gets here. I have doubts because I pre-ordered it with the futureshop promo where you had to pre-order three titles. :/ Maybe I can change it towards the pre-order of another game... I'm not sure. :( I really don't want it though.

Quick

Banned
I read a bit of that thread earlier, and two things that annoy me:

"Apologizing" on behalf of one's race.

I want to first apologize on behalf of all white people.

second, jordans suck. I wouldn't even waste my soles on them comeatmebros.jpg

props on getting your ass mashed for views I guess?

Being ashamed of part of one's race.

I'm ashamed of my Black half, is just sneakers for God's sake. They are supposed to get dirty.

I'm not sure if both those posts are actually serious, but I've seen it a few times on GAF and it's just annoying. Maybe I don't get it because I'm not white.

Bonus annoyance: "As a man/woman/American/Canadian/Ladder climber/Rope-dropper/transvestite/heterosexual/bisexual/other categorizations,..." - this is mostly a Reddit thing, though.

I'll probably do something to that end, Destiny is pretty close after all. Though I need my hockey fix after this off season.

Play NHL 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, or the 15 demo

Neogaf is probably the last place I would come to discuss something like race. It's like everyone lives in their own specific, tailored hypothetical bubble. Not race related, but this post made me STOP procrastinating this forum and go back to work earlier tonight

This is why you don't store your nudes in the cloud.
don't victim blame. the person/group of people (and the society that rewards such behaviour) that collected those photographs are the problem.

I'm not sure if both those posts are actually serious, but I've seen it a few times on GAF and it's just annoying. Maybe I don't get it because I'm not white.

Bonus annoyance: "As a man/woman/American/Canadian/Ladder climber/Rope-dropper/transvestite/heterosexual/bisexual/other categorizations,..." - this is mostly a Reddit thing, though.

What?!

Smiley90

As a white heterosexual male, I need to find SOMETHING to complain about so I'll complain about things that would be offensive to me if I wasn't a white heterosexual male and your statement was not directed at white heterosexual males.

Socreges

Banned

Only white people apologise on behalf of their race or are ashamed? I don't get it either but I do know that it's a human thing, not a white thing.

Smiley90

Why, that's my Pops name! He hailed from North Kilt-town!

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

Top Bottom