• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

I have Destiny for the Xbone and NHL as well. Both are preloaded and ready to be played just as soon as some arbitrary switch is flipped.

Sorry PS4 bros, as good as the PS4 controller is I just have an easier time using the Xbone controller for shooters. It didn't really seem to matter where I got NHL cause of all the people not buying it.

I have Destiny for the Xbone and NHL as well. Both are preloaded and ready to be played just as soon as some arbitrary switch is flipped.

Sorry PS4 bros, as good as the PS4 controller is I just have an easier time using the Xbone controller for shooters. It didn't really seem to matter where I got NHL cause of all the people not buying it.

One of us!

Maybe it's just me, but for me I don't like that thing at all. Feels like I'm holding two sausages.

Alucard

Banned
Apparently I'm white because I post in the NHL thread a lot.

jiarecw-Imgur.gif

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
So, wtf is #gamergate?

And should I give up on Killzone Shadowfall? I suspect it kinda sucks. I'm on the 3rd mission and im bored

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Huh. My college's book store sells psn cards lol Saves me going to the mall and eb games later. Of course they never have the texts I need on day one though >.> Also not used to getting up this early.

Samyy

uhh so no one should go looking for those mckayla maroney leaks
just in case you didn't see the thread in OT
Apparently she was underage in those pictures.

I

I

I don't even know what think of that thread right now, seems to be all over the place. That and the NHL 15 early access reviews have been my entertainment for the day.

I know so many of you guys make fun of OT for their false equivelancies and all that bullshit, but I had a real mind bender today in class.

Anthropology teacher was talking about cockfighting in Bali or Brazil or something and then goes off on this 15 minute rant about how organized sports are created to oppress women and people who choose one team and root for them are basically as bad as cartels forcing people to become drug mules. About 10 minutes into it, she starts looking around the room and sees me wearing a Wild hat and directly calls me out in front of 40-50 people and asked me why I support such an atrocious institutionalized thing like this team.

Wanted so badly to say because they're not the Maple Leafs, but instead I just said because it's fun. She damn near blew a gasket and went on to say that sports players in professional leagues are slaves to corporations, sponsors, and their owners "Note how they don't call them investors, but instead Owners! Like they actually own these players! These human beings!"

Smfh. People these days.

Samyy

I know so many of you guys make fun of OT for their false equivelancies and all that bullshit, but I had a real mind bender today in class.

Anthropology teacher was talking about cockfighting in Bali or Brazil or something and then goes off on this 15 minute rant about how organized sports are created to oppress women and people who choose one team and root for them are basically as bad as cartels forcing people to become drug mules. About 10 minutes into it, she starts looking around the room and sees me wearing a Wild hat and directly calls me out in front of 40-50 people and asked me why I support such an atrocious institutionalized thing like this team.

Wanted so badly to say because they're not the Maple Leafs, but instead I just said because it's fun. She damn near blew a gasket and went on to say that sports players in professional leagues are slaves to corporations, sponsors, and their owners "Note how they don't call them investors, but instead Owners! Like they actually own these players! These human beings!"

Smfh. People these days.

What the fuck, these people have absolutely nothing better to do in their lives. Slaves? These dudes make millions of fucking dollars from sponsors, teams, etc. Stupid.
@ I laughed at the Maple Leafs thing, you should have said it :p

Your response should have been "am I seriously paying for this class right now?"

This too!

Smfh. People these days.

Your response should have been "am I seriously paying for this class right now?"

I already bought a $125 book that was written by her that I cannot resell to Amazon, my local book stores, or anywhere else.

I'm not going to flush that money down the toilet. Not that I haven't already I suppose.

What's EA Early Access about? I don't go into gaming gaf.

You get to play NHL 15/Madden/Fifa/whatever a week or two before it comes out for everybody else. Then have the option of getting 10% off ($6 American) when it does come out.

Marvie_3

Banned

Smfh. People these days.
You should have asked her if she had ever seen TSN's day long coverage of the slavery free agent frenzy.

Curufinwe

Smfh. People these days.

The best response would have been to say calling millionaire sports professionals slaves was racist and offensive. But of course she's using the power of her position to make sure such a pointed retort would cause even more problems for you.

It's disgusting behavior.

zroid

Banned
I just had Dunkaroos for the first time in like 15 years...

...and holy CRAP I can't believe how awful these things are. How did I ever like this shite? Makes me wonder what other terrible snacks I used to consume regularly as a kid.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
What's EA Early Access about? I don't go into gaming gaf.
You can download the full game like 5-6 days ahead of release date, but you're limited to 6 hours of actual game play time until the real release date. Or was that only for Madden? You also get a discount on the game since you're paying 30 bucks a year for the service. It also allows you to play select EA games for free as long as you're a member. I think BF4 and NFS Rivals are coming soon.

...and holy CRAP I can't believe how awful these things are. How did I ever like this shite? Makes me wonder what other terrible snacks I used to consume regularly as a kid.

I have a theory that fruit roll-ups and soda-licious are probably terrible. Too afraid to check it out.

Marvie_3

Banned

I just wish they still made Ecto Cooler. :(

Foobs, when she called you out you should've stood up and started pelvic thrusting. Then when she would be like "WTF are you doing??!." Then you respond "Making as much as sense as you are right now." Fight crazy with crazy meng.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

I

There were some on reddit who analyzed the data on the picture (the exfidata or something?) and they came to the conclusion that the pictures were taken after she was 18; however, nobody wanted to take the chance since it was close, so that's that.

Goddamn it, FUBAR! >: ( Ev'ryone shittin on the Leafs.

I had a teacher like that once; I wished she'd shut her fucking mouth and teach the fucking class instead of wasting time giving me her shitty opinion of which I cared nothing about. She said she was happiest when there was that one year where multiple sports were on strike.

Smfh. People these days.

Damn, I wanna be a slave and earn multi million dollars per year

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Smfh. People these days.

The company I work for has an owner. Does that make me a slave? Following her logic, I think it does.

zedge

Smfh. People these days.
How is someone this moronic allowed to teach?! Wtf

Socreges

Banned

Smfh. People these days.
Which school is this?

Top Bottom