• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Tatar said:
Q: Who is the biggest joker in the locker room in national team?

A: I´m always looking forward to playing for national team as there is much fun every time, but I probably can´t pick one guy as usually everybody tries to contribute to the fun we´re having. It´s kind of similar in Detroit, but there I can say Daniel Cleary, who can make the whole team laugh.

Oh great, Cleary is even polluting the minds of our up and coming stars, WHEN WILL HIS EVIL END!!! Unless... he makes the whole team laugh because they make fun of him for being so bad at hockey, yes that must be it!

rest of the article, lots of questions for Tatar:

http://en.tomastatarofficial.com/novinka/you-are-never-going-to-get-to-the-nhl,-hockey-experts-told-tatar.-he-proved-them-wrong.../52#.VA2SQUZReUl

Curufinwe

Kimmo improved enough to play golf wearing a compression sock. I still don't think he'll play hockey again, but at least he's healthy enough to fly and play golf.

Bwyx6XbIYAEXzs2.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
Speaking of clolrly.

@Hope_Smoke: Babcock "our big thing with Dan [Cleary] is we think he has been a big part of our team in the past and can be one again if he's healthy""

@Hope_Smoke: Babcock also brought up Nyquist's high shooting percentage. Will have the rest of those quotes later."

Hehehehe

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ryan Malone, Derek Stepan, Lee Stempniak, and Oscar Lindberg all joined the Rangers skate today. Over 20 players now. Slowly coming together.

Malone is apparently expected to sign a cheap two-way contract with the Rangers in the coming days.

Razorskin

----- ------
Ryan Malone, Derek Stepan, Lee Stempniak, and Oscar Lindberg all joined the Rangers skate today. Over 20 players now. Slowly coming together.

Malone is apparently expected to sign a cheap two-way contract with the Rangers in the coming days.
The coke must be splendid in manhattan.

Kuemperpedic Mattress is apparently thinking about bolting to the KHL because our GM won't give him a one way 2m+ a year contract after playing a grand total of 40 NHL games.

What a joke. Not the first contract issues we've had with him, either. And he's only been in the show for a few years.

EDIT: According to a local radio station, the fucker apparently wants over 3.5m a year?

590.gif

Kuemperpedic Mattress is apparently thinking about bolting to the KHL because our GM won't give him a one way 2m+ a year contract after playing a grand total of 40 NHL games.

What a joke. Not the first contract issues we've had with him, either. And he's only been in the show for a few years.

EDIT: According to a local radio station, the fucker apparently wants over 3.5m a year?

590.gif

The same Kuemper that was sent crying to the bench by the Leafs?

No 3.5/yr for you.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hey a bunch of my friends want to go to Kings games. Does anyone know what the usual price is for the 300 section?

A decent 300 level seat (that's the club section, right?) should be anywhere from $100-$200 at Staples I believe. I was going to games there before the two Cup wins though, so it could be more now.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
For all you lovely folks getting destiny, here's the NHLGAF clan again:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/176092

Open to both XB1 and PS4 players. You'll be able to set it as your official tag once the release date comes around. You can be in as many clans as you want and we have the same tag as the official DestinyGAF clan and are in an alliance with them, so it really won't matter much.

Just requested, PS4 here!

590.gif

Bryzgalov is available.

Samyy

Doesn't seem like my copy of Destiny has shipped yet from Bestbuy, just NHL 15.
I guess I'll see you guys Wednesday or Thursday :(

Samyy

walk to best buy and pick it up?

Theres no Bestbuy walking distance from me and I don't have a car and It would take me a painful long time to bus there.

So nah, I'll just go to work tomorrow and have Friday off so I can catch up.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Theres no Bestbuy walking distance from me and I don't have a car and It would take me a painful long time to bus there.

So nah, I'll just go to work tomorrow and have Friday off so I can catch up.

I got a shipping notification so they're getting it ready and i should have it by tomorrow or even wednesday at the latest. i'm surprised you haven't gotten anything.

And I think he meant buy it from anywhere and return the copy you get from BB when you get it since you'll still have the receipt from the physical store.

Samyy

I got a shipping notification so they're getting it ready and i should have it by tomorrow or even wednesday at the latest. i'm surprised you haven't gotten anything.

And I think he meant buy it from anywhere and return the copy you get from BB when you get it since you'll still have the receipt from the physical store.

But then I wouldn't get it at the E3 deal price?
Oh wait, nvm I see what your saying.

You mean just buying it from anywhere at full price, and then when I get the BB copy - just return that to wherever for a full refund?

calder

Destiny tonight (maybe, don't Diablo this shit Sony/Bungie!), then two days off, then a couple of days to sleepwalk through at work and we can go get our new car on Saturday. Footwell illumination kit will take a couple of days to install? Whatever sure toss it in lol.

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol you scrubs think the servers of the most pre ordered game that's coming out for 4 separate consoles is going to be active on launch day? An online only game at that. Hahahahahaha hahahaha I laugh.

Top Bottom