• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Hey a bunch of my friends want to go to Kings games. Does anyone know what the usual price is for the 300 section?

Really depends on the game and how secure you want to be. Through the box office I'm not sure. On Stubhub, against a team like idk Dallas, you can get tickets for the low $20s. Weekday against someone like the Jets can be mid/low $10s. There's a Stubhub at Staples now, too, so you can camp around and wait just before the game to get tickets a bit lower. You can also buy up to 20 minutes after start time for ridiculous pricing.

Im kind of anticipating prices to get a bit higher this year tho.

Edit: I have always found that rock bottom prices are Monday games against bad Eastern Conference teams if you need to save every penny.

Razorskin

----- ------
HOLY SHIT :lol

BxClTG1IMAAYB0y.jpg:large

"hockey legend"

Tie always was good at marketing himself.

Even his son got in on pizza advertising:

e02OBhT.jpg

Really depends on the game and how secure you want to be. Through the box office I'm not sure. On Stubhub, against a team like idk Dallas, you can get tickets for the low $20s. Weekday against someone like the Jets can be mid/low $10s. There's a Stubhub at Staples now, too, so you can camp around and wait just before the game to get tickets a bit lower. You can also buy up to 20 minutes after start time for ridiculous pricing.

Im kind of anticipating prices to get a bit higher this year tho.

Edit: I have always found that rock bottom prices are Monday games against bad Eastern Conference teams if you need to save every penny.

Yeah I don't think it matters. The four people in my group that like Hockey have convinced the rest that we should all go to a game. There are some season ticket holders already selling they tickets for cheap on stubhub. I've seen $21 bucks for the Jets game on October 12th.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Doesn't seem like my copy of Destiny has shipped yet from Bestbuy, just NHL 15.
I guess I'll see you guys Wednesday or Thursday :(

My copy of NHL 15 for the PS4 has been processed, so I think that'll be here tomorrow. No update on Destiny from Canada Post :/

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I got emails for both NHL 15 and Destiny saying they've shipped, but the tracking pages haven't updated yet.

Don't want NHL 15, but I ordered it from Amazon.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
But then I wouldn't get it at the E3 deal price?
Oh wait, nvm I see what your saying.

You mean just buying it from anywhere at full price, and then when I get the BB copy - just return that to wherever for a full refund?

Yes. You have a shiny new copy of Destiny ready to play asap from the store, and then when your BB copy arrives, you return it to the store with the receipt you got from the store. I've only done this once, but others have done this plenty of times with no problem.

I just heard a Destiny ad on Spotify and it was really terrible. They got most emotionless blob of humanity to read some boilerplate piece and threw in a few sound effects.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Good lord, there's like 1000 people or more all around our office today cause of Destiny. Bungie's building is a block west of us and there's a giant spaceship in the terrace area with fans all around. It's insane down here. They had some sky divers land earlier today, could see the planes circling from our office.

I joked earlier that Gabe should show up with a sign that says "HALF-LIFE 3 This way -->" and see how many people book it over to Valve (which is the building behind ours).

The Xbox controller is still better for shooters. Though the Dualshock improved this generation.

I still need to try the new Dual Shock, I was never a fan especially with the thumbstick placement, but I have heard good things about the new version. Still the Xbox One controller is pretty ace, it takes a little bit to get used to but when I go back and use my 360 controller, I find myself wanting to go back to the One controller.

I still need to try the new Dual Shock, I was never a fan especially with the thumbstick placement, but I have heard good things about the new version. Still the Xbox One controller is pretty ace, it takes a little bit to get used to but when I go back and use my 360 controller, I find myself wanting to go back to the One controller.

The only thing bad about the One controller is the bumpers, but once they're broken in it's okay.

RC

Banned
Started watching Luther, it's alright. Although you can't go wrong with anything staring Idris Elba.

Do you know what was great about Pacific Rim?

EVERYTHING, WHILE YOU'RE WATCHING IT AT THE IMAX. HELLLYEEEEAAAAHH.

Do you know what sucks about Pacific Rim?

Everything, when you're watching it at home on a 55" HDTV.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Damphousse is saying on RDS that Bergevin is trying to move Budaj so he can bring in Brodeur.....

I have a hard time believing this with Tokarski around, but if true fucking kill me.

Damphousse is saying on RDS that Bergevin is trying to move Budaj so he can bring in Brodeur.....

I have a hard time believing this with Tokarski around, but if true fucking kill me.

We'll take Budaj back, but you have to take Berra then you can move him too. Everybody wins!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pierre's doing radio work again, and he had a great line today from Scotty Bowman regarding the whole "locker room guy" mantra that so many teams throw around, one of his players said that one of his team mates is a great guy in the room and Bowman responded "Good, if he's such a good guy in the room tell him to stay there because he's no good on the ice" :lol

We'll take Budaj back, but you have to take Berra then you can move him too. Everybody wins!
Just take Budaj, all we need is a 5th round pick. We just need the cap space.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Cool, Destiny shipped - maybe I'll get it Wednesday~

Futureshop has never failed me with on-time delivery.

Thank god Richmond is a distribution centre. Expecting both Destiny&NHL15 tomorrow.

Will return NHL 15 unopened on the weekend.

TUSR

Banned

Thank god Richmond is a distribution centre. Expecting both Destiny&NHL15 tomorrow.

good man

you are on ps4 right? WHAT DOES SMELLY SOUND LIKE?!

Samyy

Being in Mississauga I feel like I should be close to a distribution centre.
May be keeping NHL 15 because my brother really just wants the updated Leafs roster and all we have is NHL 11, hes paying me for it though :D

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
good man

you are on ps4 right? WHAT DOES SMELLY SOUND LIKE?!

ask people I've played EASHL with

aka you won't hear me on PS4 until next year fuck EA

Might have my headset on for Destiny, not sure

TUSR

Banned
ask people I've played EASHL with

aka you won't hear me on PS4 until next year fuck EA

Might have my headset on for Destiny, not sure

there is a stock one that comes with the ps4 thats shit, could be useful for coordinating at the least

Top Bottom