• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

I can't even skip to my next shift in Be a Pro. I refuse to buy this game.

That's fine, I'm not entirely sure if I'll even pick it up. NHL 12 was the last version I purchased, I thought 14 would be next-gen so I opted to skip 13. I was hoping for some significant changes, fluttering jerseys are not that change.

I'm just saying it's silly to berate others for buying the game, especially on here where most people know what's missing and they just don't care.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Like they care about the outcry. They shat on Simcity and Sims4 without losing any sleep.

They'll just release a statement saying there won't be an NHL16 if NHL15 bombs.

as long as NHL 14 servers stay up I couldn't give less shits.

Saves me money I'll be spending on other devs instead. EA can suck it.

I haven't bought the last two NHL games and I feel like one of those old married guys who only gets 1 video game each year at Xmas and decides that this Xmas will be the one.

EDIT: And by that I mean I'm too busy with Destiny, Shadows of Mordor and Dragon Age this year. Take a hike, EA.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
That's fine, I'm not entirely sure if I'll even pick it up. NHL 12 was the last version I purchased, I thought 14 would be next-gen so I opted to skip 13. I was hoping for some significant changes, fluttering jerseys are not that change.

I'm just saying it's silly to berate others for buying the game, especially on here where most people know what's missing and they just don't care.

Gotta vote with your wallet, man. Longtime fans dont want EA to think its okay to put this product out there for a $60 MSRP. Berating is shitty, but discouraging is just standing up for consumers in general.

Don't settle for an inferior product, friends.

ShaneB

I think we should all just buy NHL94 carts and sort out some upscaled gaming.

But seriously, the hate for EA is justified but the hate for the team that are developing it is cockamamie. They're probably running on fumes at this point. Overworked and under-resourced and completely too polite for their own good.

http://nhl94.com/

This is the place for everything NHL94. You can learn about how to play online against other players, find online leagues to join, information on editing and hacking the ROM to your liking, and more!

Smiley90

For those that haven't already, here's that Destiny clan to sign up for:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/176092

you can apply with either system. Once servers are live (and at least three members have logged in), it'll count as an "official" clan to Bungie. You should be able to choose GAF as your clan tag as well.

Smiley90

fml danganronpa froze and I lost half a chapter's worth of progress

fuuuuuuck so annoying. wish this game had autosaves -.-

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Got all my grimoire cards and emblems claimed. Hopefully the site works on mobile tomorrow and I can join a clan between classes so it'll be ready when I get home. I really hope they took proper feedback and made clans useful and put the codex in game.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah im in the group. And like 3 others lol. Hmm according to the clan thread I need to make a char first anyway before setting a clan. Oh well no biggie. I dunno why they made clans so small or why you have to do everything through their site. Warframe's clan system works fine. I hope destiny's isn't just a custom emblem tag like beta was. Actual clan functionality would be nice.

Smiley90

Yeah im in the group. And like 3 others lol. Hmm according to the clan thread I need to make a char first anyway before setting a clan. Oh well no biggie. I dunno why they made clans so small or why you have to do everything through their site. Warframe's clan system works fine. I hope destiny's isn't just a custom emblem tag like beta was. Actual clan functionality would be nice.

small? the full DestinyGAF clan has like 1500 members dude :lol

edit: 1847 as of this moment

fml danganronpa froze and I lost half a chapter's worth of progress

fuuuuuuck so annoying. wish this game had autosaves -.-

OOktqVd.gif

TUSR

Banned
Fuuuuuuuuk. This dude in front of me in line just made a "cake is a lie" joke.

I'm not getting Destiny, I'm leaving.

Smiley90

Fuuuuuuuuk. This dude in front of me in line just made a "cake is a lie" joke.

I'm not getting Destiny, I'm leaving.

:lol

When I was at Timmies two days ago I heard this white chick say "Senpai noticed me"

I didn't know it was possible to cringe this hard

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Oh I know the overall group is big. It's just dumb how we have to have 20+ little groups and then make an alliance (again doing all of this out of the game) because clans only have 75 ppl. It should be like warframe maybe with filters for regions or something. Do we even know if we can see other clan mates yet? Or is it like beta where it's just a tag and you can only see psn friends?

Now I just have to wait probably another 11 hours once I'm done with work and working out, don't forget the hour long ride back home, before I can play Destiny!! Yeah!! :/

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Downloading Destiny in a bit, I really hope I'm not let down. The media for it has me really hesitant. Fuck NHL 15.

Red_Man

It's saying Destiny is unavailable on live right now for me?

Edit: NM got it going

Dude Destiny is the worst game of the year.
GAF in 2 months
Media has just made it look shallow to me, but yea Gaf gonna Gaf.

Razorskin

----- ------
Took advantage of the target psn card deal and got the digital guardian edition for $75 instead of $100.

Should be fun but GTA V will probably be my favourite game of the year once it's released for PC.

I should just pretend NHL 15 never happened. The only modes I play are exhibition, Be A Pro and online versus.

However it doesn't let me connect to the internet because it wants me to use an Origin ID. I put in my actual Origin ID and it says it's already in use. No shit, it's my Origin ID. Can't find a place to just enter my Origin ID and current password. Unless it really wants me to make a new Origin ID just for NHL, but that's stupid.

Calamari41

41 > 38
By the way bros (and sis), my PSN ID is RawkHawk41. So, like, add me or whatever.

My white PS4 is out for delivery as we speak. I can smell it.

Red_Man

Gionta on who he thinks should be the next Habs captain:

Plekanec or Moen

mjlolhjuci.gif
mjlolhjuci.gif
mjlolhjuci.gif

Moen shouldn't even be on the team after training camp, and will be lucky to be a Hab past the trade deadline. Gio pls.

Top Bottom