• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
your klan is now official smelly, you're welcome

nope, not yet

I guess one of the three that put it as their clan was xb1

we need 3 for ps4 to make it an official ps4 clan, 3 for xb1 to make it an official xb1 clan :p

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
nope, not yet

we need 3 for ps4 to make it an official ps4 clan, 3 for xb1 to make it an official xb1 clan :p

well if my copy every shows up I'll jump in. Waiting all damn day. Should have gone digital.

TUSR

Banned
I have a hockey game tonight too,

guess I wont be on until at least 9:30 best coast time, 3 games in a week is so much for a mens league

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
nope, not yet

I'll log in on the 4 after work and do my part to make it official :D

If I start playing Destiny for Xbox 360, can I bring my character/profile over if I bought a PS4 down the line and got Destiny for that?

Smiley90

If I start playing Destiny for Xbox 360, can I bring my character/profile over if I bought a PS4 down the line and got Destiny for that?

I know if you buy Destiny on 360 you get a free digital copy for XB1........ I don't know if it works cross-platform, but I'm assuming it does not...

Character transfer seems even less likely, as I think it's separate servers. Might be better off asking in the OT though.

edit: kumbaya everyone

2014/09/09 12:20 NEW WESTMINSTER Item successfully delivered

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Neither of my games have arrived.

Although I got an email from Amazon saying I get some stupid download shit for NHL 15 or something.

Smiley90

6B7C1lb.jpg

holy shit

RIP me, I'll see you guys in destiny

zroid

Banned
I don't get that guys point. Is he saying we shouldn't fantasize about women (or men) because it degrades them or some shit?

Or is he purely talking about rape fantasies?

I'm not entirely sure but maybe if she hadn't been banned for being a brony, her point might have eventually come across better.

I don't get that guys point. Is he saying we shouldn't fantasize about women (or men) because it degrades them or some shit?

Or is he purely talking about rape fantasies?

I think her/his point was that humans are inherently perverts since our base primal instincts are about survival and reproduction. But I think after years of evolution we've become more civilized. Also you can't really link the fact you find someone attractive to harassment.

zroid

Banned
I know it's cool to hate on Leafs' Legends Row, but I've honestly never had much interest in visiting Maple Leaf Square before, and I'm considering checking out those statues. They look pretty damn nice. I'll probably wait till more are erected though. :p

Smiley90

I think her/his point was that humans are inherently perverts since our base primal instincts are about survival and reproduction. But I think after years of evolution we've become more civilized. Also you can't really link the fact you find someone attractive to harassment.

the statement "sexual objectification is great' isn't exactly a decent statement to make

I sort of see what that person was trying to say, that people should hold themselves to a higher standard than letting their minds be a place of base desires and nothing but. But that's what priests are expected to do, and humans repressing to that degree obviously has major effects on a psyche.

The brony angle is fucking crazy though. I guess getting called out for being childish by a person with a MLP avatar hits the ego a little too hard.

Worst-Brony
Not worst but still bad- loli anime
okay - Anime
better - video games
Good-Sports
God Tier - Beautiful Irish singers.

Oh wow at the rumor that MS is interested at buying Mojang... the meltdowns will be epic and entertainment will be had by all! Well by everyone who doesn't hate MS.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I see they didn't improve the load times much from the beta. Now to see if I can remember where all the deaf ghosts are after I wrap up the story stuff.

Top Bottom