• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Maybe it's because I'm fairly new to the next gen stuff and I never played the beta on the xbone, but I'm pretty impressed with how Destiny looks.

Destiny is so damn boring
You'd probably change your mind if it was an Xbone exclusive.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Maybe it's because I'm fairly new to the next gen stuff and I never played the beta on the xbone, but I'm pretty impressed with how Destiny looks.

You'd probably change your mind if it was an Xbone exclusive.

No. A boring game is a boring game.
and no I can't give away, I bought it digital.

Alucard

Banned
Destiny is so damn boring

tumblr_mq9ia6qUz61rf7vnfo1_250.gif

Razorskin

----- ------
Gionta on who he thinks should be the next Habs captain:

Plekanec or Moen

mjlolhjuci.gif
mjlolhjuci.gif
mjlolhjuci.gif

Moen shouldn't even be on the team after training camp, and will be lucky to be a Hab past the trade deadline. Gio pls.

I almost forgot that motherfucker was a Sabre now.

TUSR

Banned
I shouldn't have picked up Destiny last night, the wait was too long and all I really did was set up my new PS4.

I'm a zombie at work. Video games are for young people.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I shouldn't have picked up Destiny last night, the wait was too long and all I really did was set up my new PS4.

Digital downloads are the best thing to happen to games for me. Screw going into EBGames and having them try to force 10 different warranties and preorders down my throat.

Hey Smiley I sent a request to join the NHL GAF destiny group. Gamer tag is WillyNaylor. Pls accept.
Likewise, GT is Legitx27 on xbox one.

TUSR

Banned
Digital downloads are the best thing to happen to games for me. Screw going into EBGames and having them try to force 10 different warranties and preorders down my throat.

I don't have time today to pick up the console+headset so I decided to just go last night because the one I went to is usually good, but their terminals and shit went down and the sales staff were really pushing warranties on people.

Plus there were a lot of mid 20s people saying gaming related jokes and I realized how out of touch with everything I was.

Razorskin

----- ------
I don't have time today to pick up the console+headset so I decided to just go last night because the one I went to is usually good, but their terminals and shit went down and the sales staff were really pushing warranties on people.

Plus there were a lot of mid 20s people saying gaming related jokes and I realized how out of touch with everything I was.
I'm sure you'd feel right at home if it was a persona midnight launch.

Fuck EB. I had the audacity of trying to cancel my NHL 15 preorder at a different EB than the one I placed it at. Heaven forbid they get on the phone so I don't have to fucking drive to the other end of London.

Razorskin

----- ------

Likewise, GT is Legitx27 on xbox one.
Pretty much heading towards digital downloads when I can, especially for PC releases.

Samyy

My local EB is great, the dude recognizes me so he never asks me to get the extended warranty or sell me anything since I told him I never would want it the 1st time.

They even had normal people during the PS4 launch, no weirdos telling "the cake is a lie"jokes!

Calamari41

41 > 38
I enjoy direct download over buying the discs not necessarily because of the physical space savings that you get from not having to store all of the dvd cases, which is good, but mainly because I never have to "shelf" games. Like recently I started up LEGO City again on a whim because it was right there on my screen, whereas in generations past it would have been tucked away in the bookshelf or whatever. This is especially nice with portables, because now I no longer have to bring a little case full of cartridges on trips.

TUSR

Banned
My local EB is great, the dude recognizes me so he never asks me to get the extended warranty or sell me anything since I told him I never would want it the 1st time.

They even had normal people during the PS4 launch, no weirdos telling "the cake is a lie"jokes!

The closest EB to me is in the mall, so they open a section of it for big midnight releases.

Kids jumped the sectioned off area and ran through the mall and opened an emergency exit.
A group of younger kids behind me got kicked out for being pieces of shit.
The next group behind me was a bunch of 40 year old dudes thirsting for this girl who was practically wearing just a bra for a top.

Kelowna, this place blows.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

I didn't even set mine up last night. I basically brought it home and went to bed.

TUSR

Banned
I didn't even set mine up last night. I basically brought it home and went to bed.

I was so tired and wanted to sleep, I figured I would leave the PS4 in standby mode to charge my controller and headset for tonight.

The damn fans were still spinning in standby so I just turned it off.

Heretic

I wouldn't call Destiny boring. I like the fact that it wasn't intense like Babby. I can just sit back and mindlessly shoot things.

Samyy

The closest EB to me is in the mall, so they open a section of it for big midnight releases.

Kids jumped the sectioned off area and ran through the mall and opened an emergency exit.
A group of younger kids behind me got kicked out for being pieces of shit.
The next group behind me was a bunch of 40 year old dudes thirsting for this girl who was practically wearing just a bra for a top.

Kelowna, this place blows.

Boring Mississauga wins again!

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I have a couple of days off this week but I usually take some time off in September anyways. Besides, I have other things that I'll be doing when I'm off. Sleeping is one.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey Smiley I sent a request to join the NHL GAF destiny group. Gamer tag is WillyNaylor. Pls accept.

Everyone accepted

Id rather take a day off to nap on the couch than to play a video game these days.

I have a couple of days off this week but I usually take some time off in September anyways. Besides, I have other things that I'll be doing when I'm off. Sleeping is one.

My people

Razorskin

----- ------
Id rather take a day off to nap on the couch than to play a video game these days.

Pretty much.
You should get whichever phone has the best camera, that way you can enjoy all of the pictures you take of the players in full HD during your own "alone" time.
Nice try Crazed, but I'm not getting that windows Nokia phone. And the players take pictures of me more than I do of them.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
our clan has two members so far only (that have played the game and set the NHL clan as their clan)

one more and we're official

lol.

Top Bottom