• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

EL last post in that pic is preaching so much truth about the "internet male-feminists" that keeps popping up. You have a group of people who largely do not and cannot normally interact with the opposite sex trying to outdo eachother to show their "feminism." I cringe everytime I read that shit coming from someone who obviously does not interact with females regularly.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Having problems connecting to the Destiny servers, this just me or anyone else having issues?

Socreges

Banned
Oh wow at the rumor that MS is interested at buying Mojang... the meltdowns will be epic and entertainment will be had by all! Well by everyone who doesn't hate MS.
Kinda seems like the only people who would experience schadenfreude are those so embittered by the console wars. Stop bringing this tedious shit to our peace-loving community!

I know it's cool to hate on Leafs' Legends Row, but I've honestly never had much interest in visiting Maple Leaf Square before, and I'm considering checking out those statues. They look pretty damn nice. I'll probably wait till more are erected though. :p

I was walking by there last night and forgot that it was there, it looks decent so far and will look pretty awesome when they add more players to it

I just hope it doesn't get dirty/damaged

Samyy

Samyy, I think I sent you a friend request with no message

Got it! Letting my game install, I'll probably be on in an hour, have some work to take care of beforehand.

I know it's cool to hate on Leafs' Legends Row, but I've honestly never had much interest in visiting Maple Leaf Square before, and I'm considering checking out those statues. They look pretty damn nice. I'll probably wait till more are erected though. :p

I'm actually going to be working right by Maple Leaf Square/ the ACC next year so I'll definitely be checking those out soon. I want to go when Sundin gets his spot, he damn well better >=(

Got it! Letting my game install, I'll probably be on in an hour, have some work to take care of beforehand.

I'm actually going to be working right by Maple Leaf Square/ the ACC next year so I'll definitely be checking those out soon. I want to go when Sundin gets his spot, he damn well better >=(

I was surprised that Sundin, Gilmour or Clark didn't make the first phase

Samyy

I was surprised that Sundin, Gilmour or Clark didn't make the first phase

I was surprised with how much people hate Sundin, not sure if it was his leaving (essentially being pushed out) or him being European and not a good, tough, Ontario/Canadian kid.
Also, I felt like the older players being the first ones chosen makes sense. I'm sure Sundin will be there, not sure if Clark should be tbh.

EL last post in that pic is preaching so much truth about the "internet male-feminists" that keeps popping up. You have a group of people who largely do not and cannot normally interact with the opposite sex trying to outdo eachother to show their "feminism." I cringe everytime I read that shit coming from someone who obviously does not interact with females regularly.

So much truth in his post it burns nerd souls.

I was surprised with how much people hate Sundin, not sure if it was his leaving (essentially being pushed out) or him being European and not a good, tough, Ontario/Canadian kid.
Also, I felt like the older players being the first ones chosen makes sense. I'm sure Sundin will be there, not sure if Clark should be tbh.

Because he is European and people listen to Don Cherry's BS

Wasn't there a thread a few hours ago about how Destiny had the smoothest online-only game launch ever? Then again all the responses were "wait for peak hours/people to get home".

So I told my Dad that once my PS4 comes, I'll be passing along the X360 to my little 9yo brother.

He was fucking ecstatic. I love my Dad like all hell, so much so that I style my life game after him. Music, career, style, piercings, tattoos etc. So anytime I get to do something that makes him really happy, it makes me just as happy.

(Little brother is a huge Harry Potter fan and only has my old PS2, suffice to say, all the new Harry Potter Lego games, the kinect one, the third party ones... They're all gonna have such a rad time with them).

Babby don't do this to me!!!

Yep Babby is gone!!! Basically saying lets enjoy our last year together then peace out to Philly.

tumblr_mqdgbaoJ5C1svzdtvo1_250.gif

Part of me wants to go hog wild and psycho over this. But the combination of Babby being a soft-souled gentlebeing combined with Mel-nick-all-your-cash being a cunt isn't a good combination.

By the way bros (and sis), my PSN ID is RawkHawk41. So, like, add me or whatever.

My white PS4 is out for delivery as we speak. I can smell it.

tumblr_na9tm9j2en1qedb29o1_500.gif

1-1-1.gif

NHL 94
Lyfe

My friend.

Despite the Mighty Ducks being fucking woeful in it. I wish like all hell we had the Kurri, Salei, Rucchin, Hebert, Kariya and Selanne 1996 roster though. We would've been stacked ingame.

nhl-breakaway-98-usa.jpg

Still the best, and features my all time favorite player on the cover.

Still livid that a Panther and a fucking Coyote have been on the cover of an NHL game before a Duck ever has.

Id rather take a day off to nap on the couch than to play a video game these days.

I've potentially got back surgery coming up, and the prospect of sleeping on Oxycontin is more exciting than playing vidya games.

I'm sick of getting injuries from MMA. I should just take up hockey again.

Oh, what the fuck. That's horrible news.

Worst-Brony
Not worst but still bad- loli anime
okay - Anime
better - video games
Good-Sports
God Tier - Beautiful Irish singers.

Where do 'awesome TV shows/movies' fall into this? One tier before/after sports?

Oy. Both are wrong. I value my posting abilities, however, so that's all I'll say.

Agreed.

But the shitty half of my brain snickered at the Brony persecution. I could live my life as a sanctimonious philanthropist monk that has donated each and every organ to sick and dying kids, but I will never be above laughing at Brony persecution.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's pretty obvious, but this game is so much more fun with another person. Really enjoying playing with a friend.

Top Bottom