• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Socreges

Banned
6B7C1lb.jpg

holy shit

RIP me, I'll see you guys in destiny
Tenumi's point could have been made with less zeal. Same with EviLore. The ban makes sense, but Jesus.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Forgive me for I have sinned. I got NHL 15 for PS4 and in my first game... Cleary scored my first goal. I almost threw up a little. That might be a sign to take it back.

Quick

Banned
Forgive me for I have sinned. I got NHL 15 for PS4 and in my first game... Cleary scored my first goal. I almost threw up a little. That might be a sign to take it back.

I feel like I just kicked a habit.

Went to EB to pick up Destiny.

"I'd also like to cancel my NHL 15 pre-order."

Walked out with doves flying.

21-jump-street-dove-scene-o.gif

It's a sign...

that this upcoming season is going to be a nightmare.

Edit: So what is Cleary's rating in the game, it better be like 50 or lower.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
were you the dude that joined my fireteam? sorry I was about to start a lvl7 story mission and you'd have gotten destroyed... if you'd have even been able to come to the moooooooooooooooooon

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
It's a sign...

that this upcoming season is going to be a nightmare.

Edit: So what is Cleary's rating in the game, it better be like 50 or lower.
No joke, I think he's like a 78 or something stupid high. I also can't seem to find anywhere to change jersey number or captaincy for the teams. So that's stupid. Cleary is 71 in the game, but he switched to 17 (and will go back to 11 once Alfie doesn't re-sign).

Yo dawgs, anyone interested in a bootleg Star Citizen? Made by the masterful Mech Warrior Online devs?

https://transversegame.com/

edit: Also, anyone playing Destiny on the Xbox, be sure to set the NHL GAF clan to your clan. We won't be marked as a real clan until that happens. You have to set it as your clan even after you joined it.

There is an NHL Moments mode in NHL 15. pretty hard to have the Ducks come back against the Stars in game 6 with minutes left. Can't believe this happened in real life

No joke, I think he's like a 78 or something stupid high. I also can't seem to find anywhere to change jersey number or captaincy for the teams. So that's stupid. Cleary is 71 in the game, but he switched to 17 (and will go back to 11 once Alfie doesn't re-sign).

Alfie will be back to take a roster spot away from Cleary
Jurco :(

Razorskin

----- ------
Played about 2 hours of Density yesterday, I enjoyed my time with it greatly. I like the feel of the shooting but will probably try to hook up more with randoms and friends as it's a lot more enjoyablethan solo.
Alfie will be back to take a roster spot away from Cleary
Jurco :(
Can't wait to post in this thread when Cleary gets his bonus.

Played about 2 hours of Density yesterday, I enjoyed my time with it greatly. I like the feel of the shooting but will probably try to hook up more with randoms and friends as it's a lot more enjoyablethan solo.

Can't wait to post in this thread when Cleary gets his bonus.

With the small amount of games he has to play and the love Babs and Holland have for the guy, there is no way he doesn't get that bonus money.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You're still playing on last gen right? It's pretty crazy how much more fun it is with another person than solo.

Razorskin

----- ------
With the small amount of games he has to play and the love Babs and Holland have for the guy, there is no way he doesn't get that bonus money.
I'm 99% sure he gets his bonus, I just want to rub salt in the wound when it happens.
You're still playing on last gen right? It's pretty crazy how much more fun it is with another person than solo.
Yeah I'm on PS3, I'm stubborn like that and won't get a current gen console until later.

The game needs voice chat outside of fireteams.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
McKenzie, Waite, and Brisson have all denied the Brodeur to Habs rumours now. Thank Christ, that's the last thing this team needs.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
The only problem with games like Destiny is the variation you can have an in player levels when trying to play with buddies.

Top Bottom