• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

I think I'm the only one that gets a hard-on from software updates.

It usually means improved game/app/software/OS.

... usually.

Who doesn't want that?

While I wait to update just so I can play online I lose my hard on. Or when after I update the system update I go into the game and then I have to download an update for that. Then I just turn off the system after waiting so long.

While I wait to update just so I can play online I lose my hard on. Or when after I update the system update I go into the game and then I have to download an update for that. Then I just turn off the system after waiting so long.

If you're eager, then yeah I feel you on that. Most of the time updates come through when I'm multi-tasking so I'm not too fussed.

I'm so keen to boot up the PS4 for the first time and see what updates happen tbh.

Cake Boss

Banned
I think I'm the only one that gets a hard-on from software updates.

It usually means improved game/app/software/OS.

... usually.

Who doesn't want that?

lol yes. I love when I get a notification on the phone about updating apps through google play and I click on "Update All" then I splooge all over my Babby wallpapered phone.

Silexx

lol yes. I love when I get a notification on the phone about updating apps through google play and I click on "Update All" then I splooge all over my Babby wallpapered phone.

Speaking of Babby...

BxIh89WIYAAk484.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I know it's cool to hate on Leafs' Legends Row, but I've honestly never had much interest in visiting Maple Leaf Square before, and I'm considering checking out those statues. They look pretty damn nice. I'll probably wait till more are erected though. :p

It's cool to hate on Legends Row? First I've heard of this. I think it's pretty awesome we're finally doing something like this.

I'm actually going to be working right by Maple Leaf Square/ the ACC next year so I'll definitely be checking those out soon. I want to go when Sundin gets his spot, he damn well better >=(

AHA! So then we can finally see you at a meet up you sexy slut!

I was surprised that Sundin, Gilmour or Clark didn't make the first phase

Honestly Gilmour and Clark on the entire history of the Leafs are a bit of a footnote. Sundin is the only one that is really worthy of being on Legends Row.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Um. Thanks for killing everything again Kuro.

I know I'm not very good at FPS but I'm feeling really terrible at them now. D:

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
so is anyone here from Nashville and a Preds fan? I posted a bit ago that I was starting an internship, and it turns out I might be able to get some seats for the upcoming season, problem is I just moved here and have no friends to go with, so maybe if there are some GAF-ville fans I could hook you up.
preds.gif

I dont really need the tickets but id be happy to grab some beers, shoot the shit and introduce you to some other hockey fans in town.

zroid

Banned
It's cool to hate on Legends Row? First I've heard of this. I think it's pretty awesome we're finally doing something like this.

You know, it's the usual schlock about how they should focus more on making the current Leafs good than wasting resources on the past, etc.

RC

Banned
Add me too guys, PSN: RC_3k

Jokes on you if you do, I only have a PS3, that I hardly use! Take that you Destiny loving bum-buddies.

Wish one of you would play UT2K4 with me.

Quick

Banned
What class is everyone playing?

Still trying to wrap my head around this.

I'm a Warlock.

And speaking of wrapping heads, I can't get past the no respawn bit where you're looking for the warp drive. Fuck that giant stupid thing.

Is that a scenario where I can get someone to show up in my game and help me out?

Samyy

Just got the warp drive and had to log off to finish work, I can tell I'm going to get addicted to this - need to level up to wear this cool armor I found :(

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno about during that part but before you start a mission in orbit or at the tower you can invite fire team members. I think you can as well in the over world though again before you enter the restricted areas.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Loving everything so far except for the very obvious repeated use of environments, which was what I was worried about from all the trailers. I'm playing a Titan with a friend, but I'm going to create a Warlock I think for playing with Gaffers.

Great to hear, now all I need are friends.
I'm down to play some games another night.

Silexx

Hope_Smoke ‏@Hope_Smoke 4h

McKenzie on TSN Radio (on whether Bobby Ryan will re-sign in Ottawa) "It's possible. I think there's a lot of moving parts on this"

McKenzie "If Bobby Ryan starts this season and feels that he's the go-to guy on this team. If he's the target on the PP & gets top line...

McKenzie "at the end of the day, who's kidding who, it's about how many zeroes on the cheque & what your role is. That's to be determined"

In other words, pay the man and don't fuck this up, Melnyk!

Top Bottom