• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Quick

Banned
I'm at the
hotel
in the Last of Us
I cant D:
This game actually stresses me out

My exact feelings on this game, especially that part.

I kept dying at a certain section (you'll find out), and I had to just turn it off and take a few days to breathe.

Sanjuro

Year of the Ducks.

A5LCI6Y.png

Socreges

Banned
TemplaerDude has always been a miserable fuckhead. To the extent that if you take away the bitterness and fuckheadery you can't remember anything of substance.

Actually. TemplaerDude. Once you're unbanned, please explain.

Samyy

TemplaerDude has always been a miserable fuckhead. To the extent that if you take away the bitterness and fuckheadery you can't remember anything of substance.

Actually. TemplaerDude. Once you're unbanned, please explain.

I think he got let go from work a while back, not sure if he found work since but that might explain any recent bitterness?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hmm fair enough then. I do remember that he wasn't always like this.

I wonder if CCF23 is still around.

He came to the Vancouver Meetup in the Spring, so yah. He's just busy with... life... I think.

TUSR

Banned
Reminds me of a maplestory buddy I had who just stopped logging in.
We even had plans to fight Zakum the next day but he just never came back :(

i was playing WoW one night and a low profile member in my guild who was buddies with our main priest logged in and said he died in a car crash and logged off right after and never came back.

the kicker, i knew them both irl

Socreges

Banned
Smelly may have killed him and is now trying to cover his tracks though
You're right. That's exactly what a murderer would say. He's "busy with life". You know. Doing things that alive people do, and such.

Reminds me of a maplestory buddy I had who just stopped logging in.
We even had plans to fight Zakum the next day but he just never came back :(
Hitokage :(

What a fucking travesty his death is. Seriously the best guy on this forum. And he dies out of nowhere. Take Tabris FFS. His penis doesn't even work.

i was playing WoW one night and a low profile member in my guild who was buddies with our main priest logged in and said he died in a car crash and logged off right after and never came back.

the kicker, i knew them both irl

Had something similar happen eons ago. Paladin guy died in a wreck on a moped while getting food before a raid.

Last I knew his Rogue alt still had the guild note "forever 59, R.I.P." Shit's depressing.

Had something similar happen eons ago. Paladin guy died in a wreck on a moped while getting food before a raid.

Last I knew his Rogue alt still had the guild note "forever 59, R.I.P." Shit's depressing.

My tribes group still names our servers after one of the founders who died disturbingly fast from cancer about 10 years ago. His wife (the other founder) has had cancer for 10 years and is still playing in her late 50s. Life is really bizarre when it wants to be.

ShaneB

Hitokage :(

What a fucking travesty his death is. Seriously the best guy on this forum. And he dies out of nowhere.

His sudden death still hurts a lot =(

He was so kind to me in the NFL thread, and a massive part of that community. Exchanged PMs with him and he always thought to share some cool analytical article he knew I'd like.

=*(

Cake Boss

Banned
Don’t hold your breath waiting for Ottawa Senators defenceman Marc Methot to sign a long-term contract extension any time soon.

Negotiations between the Senators and Methot’s agent, Larry Kelly, are at a stalemate as the sides try to work out a deal to prevent the 6-3, 230-pound defenceman from becoming an unrestricted free agent following the 2014-15 season.

Methot, who will make $3.75 million next season in the final year of a four-year, $12 million contract, has been compared to Brooks Orpik of the Washington Capitals and Matt Carle of the Tampa Bay Lightning.

Orpik signed a five-year, $27.5 million contract with Washington during the summer and Carle is heading into the second year of his six-year, $33 million deal with Tampa.

But that’s a big price tag for the Senators, whose 2013-14 payroll ranks 28th among 30 NHL teams. The Senators are also in the midst of talks to try to keep Bobby Ryan, Clarke MacArthur and Craig Anderson from becoming unrestricted free agents next summer.

Methot, an Ottawa native, has said many times that he wants to stay with the Senators as long as possible. When Erik Karlsson has been healthy during the past two seasons, Methot has usually served as his defence partner.

If talks drag on, there’s a possibility the Senators could trade Methot.

http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/nhl/methot-contract-talks-have-stalled

Lmaoooo this franchise mang, let's trade our only legit top 4 dman because we can't pay market price smh. Amazing that a Canadian team is in this state. SELL THE TEAM YOU ASSHOLE!!

I think what's going on is that we don't have the space to sign him to what he deserves.

While we only have 2.8 in cap space, there are quite a few guys who will be sent down to the minors freeing up at least an additional 2 million, we have the space.

Top Bottom