• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

So I finally did it.

I signed up and paid to take my first steps into the world of ice hockey.

The league I was recommended has a beginners program so I obviously joined that. It doesn't start until November so I have a few months to try to remember how to skate.

I'm pretty nervous yet excited about this. Hockey isn't very big in my family with right now my 10 year old cousin and now me being the only people who have/will actually step onto the ice.

I hope I like it.

Do you have equipment yet? Sport Chek has a decent sale right now because they're clearing out last year's stock. That's how I got my skates last year.

I always knew that Red and Crazed were cut from the same cloth.

Also I'm 24 now fuckfuckfuckfuck

Happy Birthday, Acid!

GkDSfeD.jpg

Happy birthday Acid.

giphy.gif

I probably said this last time this gif was posted, but this is my cover photo thing on Facebook and I never intend on changing it

Happy birthday Acid!!! You're not even halfway through your 20's, go throw a TV out a window or something

Is anyone watching the Can/Czech exhibition right now? Sounds like a gong show. Shockingly, Domi is involved in the shenanigans.

Also, Comrie got lit up a bit in the first half. One of the 4 he let in was during a 5on3 though.

Just looked at the HFboards thread.

The tribalism around prospects is both hilarious and depressing.

Razorskin

----- ------
Seguin tweeting video of him without a shirt on
Incoming character issues articles!

No link? You're making me work for my hard on

edit: eh I've seen been, dude's a great athlete but the aesthetics aren't there.
Plus his sleeves remind me of Randy Orton.

Can't really attack his character issues when it's for a good cause (ALS)

zroid

Banned
Just saw GOTG, liked it quite a bit. I think I preferred Winter Soldier and X-Men DOFP overall, though. But yeah, good times.

I think it overtook Avengers as the best Marvel "romp" for me.

calder

Just looked at the HFboards thread.

The tribalism around prospects is both hilarious and depressing.

It's a hilarious/annoying/depressing/hilarious truth in all team sports with amateur drafts - for a lot of fans the players your team are developing are pure upside, solid gold future hall of famers. Every other team has a bunch of anonymous kids who will never get a sniff or, if taken high enough in the first round that you recognize their names, inevitable busts.

Samyy

Ah they're just a buncha good Canadian kids playing the right way.
Those sissy Euros shoulda just manned up.

Top Bottom