• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Quick

Banned
Women, am I right gang and Kat?

disappointed.jpg

Quick

Banned
The Tumblr gif accurate to my feelings right now

giphy.gif

Gonna write on my Live Journal.

Photoshop more Ducks wearing Kings jerseys.

Kill more Younglings.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Tumblr gif accurate to my feelings right now

giphy.gif

Gonna write on my Live Journal.

Photoshop more Ducks wearing Kings jerseys.

Kill more Younglings.

Sounds about right.

I took a day off work yesterday because fuck.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs streaming all their training camp scrimmages this year, first one is tomorrow morning at 11.

Quick

Banned
Women are complicated and I keep fucking up. It's like I fuck up even more when I get near this particular individual that I've probably ranted about here ages ago.

Bob McKenzie verified
MIN's injured goalie Josh Harding has been suspended by the Wild because his fractured ankle is not a hockey-related injury.
Bob McKenzie verified
As long as Harding is injured (out indefinitely) he will not be paid by the Wild and his contract doesn't count against MIN's salary cap.

Rumors on the radio today saying the story is that Hards was the DD for a few players at a function and he allegedly got in a fight with one teammate who insisted on driving. Harding got mad and kicked a wall, fracturing his foot. 2-3 month injury.

Not exactly sure what caused him to kick a wall, though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I work with a Sens fan who was trying to convince me Chris Neil should be their next captain and was most deserving. So I guess people like that do exist.

Women are complicated and I keep fucking up. It's like I fuck up even more when I get near this particular individual that I've probably ranted about here ages ago.
eP0ux7g.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Man, Sin City 2 was half good, but half bad. Two good stories and two anticlimatic ones.

All 100% pretty and gritty though. And still kicks ass at the Noir B&W narrative-in-your-head style.

Sin City 2: Hey it's me Marv!

Honestly felt it was way too much of him in this one. But definitely agree was half good/half bad.

Quick

Banned
Quick-kun waifus cannot hurt you. Join me.

:( we can density and talk about gurlz later

Tempting offer. Internet is in terrible shape right now. :(

Quick, I like you.

I put Teemu back in his Ducks jersey.

141496832.jpg

I work with a Sens fan who was trying to convince me Chris Neil should be their next captain and was most deserving. So I guess people like that do exist.

eP0ux7g.gif

Troy_and_abed_handshake.gif

Marvie keeping it real. I got a laugh out of this.

Sorry TUSR.

Sin City 2: Hey it's me Marv!

Honestly felt it was way too much of him in this one. But definitely agree was half good/half bad.

I kept getting confused over which parts were a prequel and which parts were a sequel, and then eventually having my head explode when I remembered
that he got electric chaired at the end of the first movie!

That, and like,
every character needed his muscle, and he had no real motivation except for "yay, it's clobbering time"

However, more Eva Green boobs? Eva Green boobs.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Do we call this your first Wrong post of the season or do we have to wait til opening night before we start tallying how Wrong you are for 2014-2015?

It's time for My Hot Take™ on the subject: Selanne is being a goose. Everyone could see he was having major troubles last season, and having a "burning desire to win more than anyone else" does NOT mean you WILL win. You had multiple chances last season, and you goofed up more than you did capitalise. Bruce could see it. Every Ducks fan could see it. And every stats and analytic blogger could see it. Selanne is entitled to a lot, because he's earned it and he's one of the best players to ever play the game in both person and skill. But you don't get entitled to minutes and opportunity if you don't produce.

Exactly. My wife is a newer hockey fan, which means she enjoys watching the game with me but doesn't know everyone's history. Anyway, this year she kept asking me why Teemu was still playing, which I think says it all.

That being said, he is entitled to his frustrations, and he is very clearly not airing dirty laundry here but rather just telling people what he was experiencing and what was going through his mind.

It must be Ducks-GAF's revenge on me.

b7bb98ed4b81dc4d638a3ebb7372ad1e.500x213x13.gif

I am the one orchestrating your pain right now.

No but srsly Quick you da you da best, you da you da best...

Exactly. My wife is a newer hockey fan, which means she enjoys watching the game with me but doesn't know everyone's history. Anyway, this year she kept asking me why Teemu was still playing, which I think says it all.

That being said, he is entitled to his frustrations, and he is very clearly not airing dirty laundry here but rather just telling people what he was experiencing and what was going through his mind.

Your wife knows the score.

Selanne regrets his words. And clarifies exactly what you've just said - he was frustrated at the time and was trying to pass on what the moment was like.

Love how the end of the article mentions Hillers comments on Boudreau. Yeah, no shit nobody had your back last year dude. You spent most of your time on it.

Heretic

If she's said it's over then you gotta let it go, buddy... If not, you're still in it!

Quick it's time for a pep talk.

There are fish and there is the sea. What are you in the sea quick, what are you? It is time you grow fins and gills and teeth and become the barracuda. Eat fish, get money. What happens when a barracuda misses it's prey Quick? It doesn't starve, IT ADAPTS. Get smart like a barracuda Quick. You gotta be the opportunity and take what is yours like a goddamn barracuda. Fish, like prey, all taste the same to a barracuda. Even more when they are injured, even more when some fisherman is bringing them to the surface. Barracudas attack the opportunity. Quick, be the barracuda. Get your scales on and be a damn predator. See Quick there is no such thing as a hungry barracuda, he is just in between meals. If a barracuda eats all the opportunity in area or the opportunity is too small and scared to be on the barracuda interest what does a damn barracuda do Quick? EAT FISH, GET MONEY. The barracuda goes somewhere else to eat more goddamn fish Quick. When there is a tasty fish that the Barracuda won't catch what does it do Quick? EAT FISH, GET MONEY You opportunity zone is not fulfilling enough Quick. Time to move to different waters and when you see opportunity you gotta be the barracuda. Think the three basic steps to be a barracuda:

SCALES, EAT FISH, GET MONEY.

TEETH, EAT FISH, GET MONEY

FINS, EAT FISH, GET MONEY

EAT FISH, GET MONEY

EAT FISH, GET MONEY

EAT FISH, GET MONEY

EAT FISH, GET MONEY
barracuda.jpg

Heretic

Quick, we're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the exs are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Stasis

All i've watched on YouTube these past couple of days are videos on Trap Door Spiders. I think i'm going to get me one!

I wanted one so bad. My gf veto'd the idea until we had a basement. We move into our new house in 2 months. Thank you for reminding me that I can now own whatever the fuck weird ass creatures my heart desires, which is pretty much all of them.

Also, maybe this will cheer you up Quick. I went to a buddy's house last night to try out NHL 15 and have some fun. As we're playing he busts out his old card collection.

EHrwhxMl.jpg

I was in awe.

Cr1iI6Yl.jpg

I tried to take it but he wouldn't let me =(

Heretic

I wanted one so bad. My gf veto'd the idea until we had a basement. We move into our new house in 2 months. Thank you for reminding me that I can now own whatever the fuck weird ass creatures my heart desires, which is pretty much all of them.
AWWWWWW YEEEAAAAHHHHHH!

Also, maybe this will cheer you up Quick. I went to a buddy's house last night to try out NHL 15 and have some fun. As we're playing he busts out his old card collection.

EHrwhxMl.jpg

I was in awe.

Cr1iI6Yl.jpg

Freaking awesome!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Quick it's time for a pep talk.

There are fish and there is the sea. What are you in the sea quick, what are you? It is time you grow fins and gills and teeth and become the barracuda. Eat fish, get money. What happens when a barracuda misses it's prey Quick? It doesn't starve, IT ADAPTS. Get smart like a barracuda Quick. You gotta be the opportunity and take what is yours like a goddamn barracuda. Fish, like prey, all taste the same to a barracuda. Even more when they are injured, even more when some fisherman is bringing them to the surface. Barracudas attack the opportunity. Quick, be the barracuda. Get your scales on and be a damn predator. See Quick there is no such thing as a hungry barracuda, he is just in between meals. If a barracuda eats all the opportunity in area or the opportunity is too small and scared to be on the barracuda interest what does a damn barracuda do Quick? EAT FISH, GET MONEY. The barracuda goes somewhere else to eat more goddamn fish Quick. When there is a tasty fish that the Barracuda won't catch what does it do Quick? EAT FISH, GET MONEY You opportunity zone is not fulfilling enough Quick. Time to move to different waters and when you see opportunity you gotta be the barracuda. Think the three basic steps to be a barracuda:

SCALES, EAT FISH, GET MONEY.

TEETH, EAT FISH, GET MONEY

FINS, EAT FISH, GET MONEY

EAT FISH, GET MONEY

EAT FISH, GET MONEY

EAT FISH, GET MONEY

EAT FISH, GET MONEY
barracuda.jpg

Quick, we're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the exs are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Amazing back-to-back posts holy shit

That's something. I haven't decided yet what. But it's certainly something.

Quick

Banned

EHrwhxMl.jpg

I was in awe.

Cr1iI6Yl.jpg

God love you.

Stasis

Post some cats to balance it out maybe?

Like 1 spider, 2 cats. Would that work?

I have all kinds of awesome pics of my cats too!

Top Bottom