• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Wish I could play Destiny. Single player stuff works fine for the most part, but I've only managed to finish about 2/20+ PvP matches I've tried, and one of those only had a minute left in the match.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Markov with Gilbert, and Subban with Emelin in practice. I don't get it.

Wish I could play Destiny. Single player stuff works fine for the most part, but I've only managed to finish about 2/20+ PvP matches I've tried, and one of those only had a minute left in the match.
I hate the PvP, but I'm down to do some of the raids and shit with other guys here on the xbone whenever I get the time to play.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Does not compute. They're both monstrosities.

Nah. They fit in my hands. They easily fit in my pocket. It's really jarring when some people have come up to me to help them with an iphone 4S problem and it's just so damn tiny.

When you use headsets, it never feels weird using it.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Hey fellow Canadians; do I have to use Rogers Gamecenter if I want it? I can't just go through the NHL like previous seasons? Whenever I try to do anything on the NHL Gamecenter site, or even clicking links from Google for NHL Gamecenter I get re-directed to Roger's Gamecenter landing page.

What the shit??

Heretic

I hate the PvP, but I'm down to do some of the raids and shit with other guys here on the xbone whenever I get the time to play.
*cue Heretic!*

I'm only level 12 or something though...

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Hey fellow Canadians; do I have to use Rogers Gamecenter if I want it? I can't just go through the NHL like previous seasons? Whenever I try to do anything on the NHL Gamecenter site, or even clicking links from Google for NHL Gamecenter I get re-directed to Roger's Gamecenter landing page.

What the shit??

Iirc rogers took over GCL as part of their contract

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

I'm not even sure I'd be able to party up with anybody, it seems like anytime I'm in a game with two or more players I lose connection.

I'm only level 8 too I believe.

Samyy

Yep.

I find it funny that phones started out huge got really tiny and are now huge again.

But theres an actual benefit to having the larger phone now a days whereas there was no benefit to the largeness of phones in the past.

Like I don't understand what this statement is saying, back when phones were huge, they were bulky and super heavy, which cannot be said about the larger phones today. For example, my Note 2 fits perfectly into my pocket, is super light, and I get the added benefit of having a super large screen to browse gaf/multi task/netflix etc.

The way people use phones has fundamentally changed, people aren't just using the to communicate anymore and for those of us who do things like watch netflix/hockeystream fairly often, or even just browse the internet, the added screen size helps, and there is practically no con. I feel like most people who complain have never really owned one of the larger phones, it really isn't any different to carry around.

But theres an actual benefit to having the larger phone now a days whereas there was no benefit to the largeness of phones in the past.

Like I don't understand what this statement is saying, back when phones were huge, they were bulky and super heavy, which cannot be said about the larger phones today. For example, my Note 2 fits perfectly into my pocket, is super light, and I get the added benefit of having a super large screen to browse gaf/multi task/netflix etc.

The way people use phones has fundamentally changed, people aren't just using the to communicate anymore and for those of us who do things like watch netflix/hockeystream fairly often, or even just browse the internet, the added screen size helps, and there is practically no con. I feel like most people who complain have never really owned one of the larger phones, it really isn't any different to carry around.

Agree. Can't wait to go from my 4S to a 6+ just for the screen. I don't think I can go to sleep alone without having a movie or something playing while I'm in bed.

My only problem is I'm grandfathered with unlimited data so I'm stuck with ATT forever and ever and ever... Until unlimited data becomes a standard again.

Samyy

Agree. Can't wait to go from my 4S to a 6+ just for the screen. I don't think I can go to sleep alone without having a movie or something playing while I'm in bed.

My only problem is I'm grandfathered with unlimited data so I'm stuck with ATT forever and ever and ever... Until unlimited data becomes a standard again.

Seems like a good problem, I can't get a new phone on contract without paying 80 dollars for a plan with 500mbs of data.
I'll also be jumping on the 6+ train with the 6S+ next year, after I start my new job and make some money.

Here's my phone test for size: can I sit with it in my pocket comfortably? No? Well then no thx.

It's really that simple, and the 6+ most definitely would be a problem.

Your jeans are too tight bro.

Calamari41

41 > 38

Heretic

Samyy

Bozak and Clarkson not taking part in scrimmages tomorrow
Ima just go ahead and say they got traded!

They're probably just injured :(

Cake Boss

Banned
"@HockeyScanner: MacLean: "Craig Anderson is the No. 1 goaltender." #sens"

Hahahhahaha this dumbass is going to be fired this season.

From "The goalie that plays the best gets the starts to Andy is #1" in less than a week.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Here's my phone test for size: can I sit with it in my pocket comfortably? No? Well then no thx.

It's really that simple, and the 6+ most definitely would be a problem.

I'm with you, my Nexus 5 is about the Max size I want.

Going to have to start wearing ugly ass cargo pants to carry around my phone.

"@HockeyScanner: MacLean: "Craig Anderson is the No. 1 goaltender." #sens"

Hahahhahaha this dumbass is going to be fired this season.

From "The goalie that plays the best gets the starts to Andy is #1" in less than a week.

Good luck going far with Anderson as your number one.

Red_Man

Scherbak, Sekac, and Pateryn all looked really good in that scrimmage, and Parenteau looked to gel quite well with Patches and DD. We have 3 NHL ready dmen in Patyern, Beaulieu and Tinordi. Someone will have to be packaged in a trade eventually.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Scherbak, Sekac, and Pateryn all looked really good in that scrimmage, and Parenteau looked to gel quite well with Patches and DD. We have 3 NHL ready dmen in Patyern, Beaulieu and Tinordi. Someone will have to be packaged in a trade eventually.

Did you watch it?

I forgot about it but was reading some tweets. Guess Scherbak looked really good out there?

Bouillon scored though D:

Red_Man

Did you watch it?

I forgot about it but was reading some tweets. Guess Scherbak looked really good out there?

Bouillon scored though D:
Yea, Scherbak looked really damn good. I was surprised because I thought he looked bad at the rookie scrimmage, but it turns out he was sick then. Bouillon scored on a random deflection, but I'm sure Bergevin is offering him a 2 year contract as we speak.

I can't wait to watch some Leafs pre-season games and see the new additions.

Hopefully Orr and McLaren won't play much this year. We need to have a more competitive fourth line, and Randy needs to realize this. Neither of those guys are good hockey players and McLaren especially happens to be awful.

Hopefully Orr and McLaren won't play much this year. We need to have a more competitive fourth line, and Randy needs to realize this. Neither of those guys are good hockey players and McLaren especially happens to be awful.

If Orr or McLaren are anywhere near the Leafs this season than everyone needs to be fired immediately. We already signed more free agents than we have room for which already makes it difficult for deserving prospects to get jobs. Those buffoons are not deserving of even being in the locker room.

Samyy

Im 100% certain that the signing of so many 3rd/4th lines guys is a low-key way of sending a message to Randy that playing McLaren or Orr is unacceptable.

Obviously, he may be too stupid to realize, or simply ignores this message. However, I doubt he lasts long if thats the case, which is a win anyway.

zroid

Banned
There is no way Orr and McLaren will be on the roster. That would be beyond insanity,

I'm sure the spots will be given to those most deserving out of training camp.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hank after first camp session this morning.

bx6icshcqaikzje4esuu.jpg

Still not over it, I guess.

Top Bottom