• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking Mantha. You had ONE job! Babcock even said tie doesn't go to the vet anymore. It's whoever the best player is, will make the team. This is bullshit. He won't get a chance until December at the earliest now. Injury won't be healed until end of October and he'll need to do like a month's condition in the AHL. Then he has to wait for another injury (Cleary hopefully) before he can get called up.

I'm always surprised at how low Malkin is in a lot of polls.

uNBiB0B.gif

He really is in Crosby's shadow.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
@mirtle: Kessel says he skated maybe 10 times all summer. Went fishing and golfing a lot.

Oh shit!!!!!

Kessel upped his workouts this summer y'all. 50 goal season incoming!!!

KESSSSEEEEELLLLLLLLL

Yeah... I got the two at the same time. Put a couple of hours into Destiny, and it's been all Diablo ever since.

As someone who played D3 on PC when it first came out, I am flabbergasted by how much better it is now. Like someone told me here a couple of weeks ago, it is like a whole new game. Amazing.
Damn, wish I got the PC expansion when it was on sale. It was so bad when it launched I figured it was still bad.

TUSR

Banned
Who from here needs to do the Vault of Glass this week?

Im going to put a group together on PS4 to give it a shot.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I'm willing to try the vault. Got some school stuff(lab/studying) but I should be available whenever. I hope xur still sell that hunter helm tomorrow.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit!!!!!

Kessel upped his workouts this summer y'all. 50 goal season incoming!!!

KESSSSEEEEELLLLLLLLL
I think partly this isn't a bad idea. You can get burnt out after all the games he played and flying overseas. But foddamn it, Phil, at least take care of yourself.

Dude can pot 39 points and is one of the top wingers in the league and he's out of shape. A shining example for all of us! :'(

I think partly this isn't a bad idea. You can get burnt out after all the games he played and flying overseas. But foddamn it, Phil, at least take care of yourself.

Dude can pot 39 points and is one of the top wingers in the league and he's out of shape. A shining example for all of us! :'(

I don't know where I read or heard this, but I thought that it was beneficial for pro-athletes to have these kinds of breaks every year. Helps to prevent injuries and shattered nipples.

And should we doubt our Phil? He hasn't missed a game since the 09/10 season!

zroid

Banned
I don't know where I read or heard this, but I thought that it was beneficial for pro-athletes to have these kinds of breaks every year. Helps to prevent injuries and shattered nipples.

Never getting hurt just shows how lazy he is. If he played with grit and character and leadership he'd be getting banged up like a good Canadian kid.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

...and he does get a lot of points for someone seemingly out of shape...

Boudreau is the worst and that article about Selanne just supports it

I'm glad the Ducks still have Boudreau as their coach :)

Do we call this your first Wrong post of the season or do we have to wait til opening night before we start tallying how Wrong you are for 2014-2015?

It's time for My Hot Take™ on the subject: Selanne is being a goose. Everyone could see he was having major troubles last season, and having a "burning desire to win more than anyone else" does NOT mean you WILL win. You had multiple chances last season, and you goofed up more than you did capitalise. Bruce could see it. Every Ducks fan could see it. And every stats and analytic blogger could see it. Selanne is entitled to a lot, because he's earned it and he's one of the best players to ever play the game in both person and skill. But you don't get entitled to minutes and opportunity if you don't produce.

Marvie_3

Banned
Do we call this your first Wrong post of the season or do we have to wait til opening night before we start tallying how Wrong you are for 2014-2015?

It's time for My Hot Take™ on the subject: Selanne is being a goose. Everyone could see he was having major troubles last season, and having a "burning desire to win more than anyone else" does NOT mean you WILL win. You had multiple chances last season, and you goofed up more than you did capitalise. Bruce could see it. Every Ducks fan could see it. And every stats and analytic blogger could see it. Selanne is entitled to a lot, because he's earned it and he's one of the best players to ever play the game in both person and skill. But you don't get entitled to minutes and opportunity if you don't produce.

Unless your name is Michal Handzus, Marcus Kruger, or Brandon Bollig and your coach is Joel Quenneville.

Bob Murray says Ducks aren't focused on a 3rd straight division title: "Let's just get in. Home ice isn't what it used to be in this game."

Expectations for the regular season: lowered.

Getzlaf said he was disappointed to hear Selanne say he should have gone to bat for him. He did at times, had to take step back at others.

Captain.

Teemu Selanne on the harsh criticism of Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau in book: "In the book I tried to explain honestly what happened last year. In frustration, I made several comments following our Game 7 loss to the Kings that I shouldn't have said. As I've said many times, Bruce is a nice guy but we simply had a different view on my role with the Ducks. I'm sorry if I hurt Bruce or anyone else. That was not my intent.

Always a class act.

Man, Sin City 2 was half good, but half bad. Two good stories and two anticlimatic ones.

All 100% pretty and gritty though. And still kicks ass at the Noir B&W narrative-in-your-head style.

Top Bottom