• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Haven't been in this thread lately. Anything cool going on?

I wish Teemu had not said the things he said about Boudreau.

Haven't had the chance to play Destiny either but looking forward to the weekend.

Saw Neutral Milk Hotel and The Breeders yesterday. They were cool.

How's everyone else doing?

Doughty is injured too. What the fuck is going on guys, this is some Illuminati shit.

Dude, we lost Bourdeleau for 3 MONTHS. That's such a big impact on the team.

:|

Denver Post today:

Bx6dI4aIMAAhRIr.jpg

Haven't been in this thread lately. Anything cool going on?

I wish Teemu had not said the things he said about Boudreau.

Haven't had the chance to play Destiny either but looking forward to the weekend.

Saw Neutral Milk Hotel and The Breeders yesterday. They were cool.

How's everyone else doing?

Niiiiiiiice. At a venue or like a festival type deal? I never listened to the Breeders, what kind of music are they?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Giroux only out two weeks, which is basically the entire preseason.

Hopefully he'll be ready for the season opener.

I guess my grandpa died earlier this morning. Wasn't ever close with either of those grandparents, but I know this is going to hit my mom pretty hard.

2014 can go fuck itself.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I guess my grandpa died earlier this morning. Wasn't ever close with either of those grandparents, but I know this is going to hit my mom pretty hard.

2014 can go fuck itself.

Sorry to hear that bro. When I lost my second grandpa, it was one of the worst days of my life. It's going to hit your mom hard, probably. Understandably. My condolences.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
There is no way in hell he's making the team

If Leddy gets shopped and Barker comes aboard in some bizarre scenario I'm stopping what I'm doing and getting blackout drunk
Ray Ferraro today:

name that was bandied about earlier in the summer was Oduya. Quenneville's a big fan of Oduya & doesn't want him going anywhere....He's part of that top 4 for them & they're more likely to move Leddy.

zroid

Banned

2014 can go fuck itself.

Condolences :(

My last remaining grandparent probably doesn't have too many years left (she's almost 90 I think), and though I'm not that close to her since we live on different continents, I know it's going to be incredibly hard for my mom when she passes.

At the Hollywood Bowl. Breeders are total 90's alternative rock. Similar to the Pixies (for obvious reasons)

Friend won tickets but she listens to rap so she gave them to me

Hell yeah. The Hollywood Bowl is suppose to sound amazing, what did you think? I might be back in LA this winter for a month or so, and it was brought to my attention that they have real cheap seats there for events so I definitely want to check it out

Hell yeah. The Hollywood Bowl is suppose to sound amazing, what did you think? I might be back in LA this winter for a month or so, and it was brought to my attention that they have real cheap seats there for events so I definitely want to check it out

First time there and I really enjoyed the venue. Had I known ahead of time what people can bring I would've joined in with the wine and beer. So I just bought an overpriced beer there and took in the second hand marijuana

The sound was pretty good. I like open air amphitheaters

zroid

Banned
It's never a bad time to be reminded that Steve Simmons works primarily for that publication

edit: Andi works for NHL Network now... I don't get that :(

Thanks for all the messages guys.

And in other news, I just dropped $1700 on an emergency vet bill. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

edit: Was actually about 1100 today, but probably 1700 total when I go pick him up on Monday.

Dropped like 1800 on a Mac Book Pro recently. It's worth it (to me) but 1) outrageously expensive, 2) fuck Apple. Fuck them so much. I'm putting an SSD in it (1tb internal), 8gb of RAM and i7 processor. Plus Apple Care so I can break it for three years and get stuff replaced yay

TUSR

Banned
Dropped like 1800 on a Mac Book Pro recently. It's worth it (to me) but 1) outrageously expensive, 2) fuck Apple. Fuck them so much. I'm putting an SSD in it (1tb internal), 8gb of RAM and i7 processor. Plus Apple Care so I can break it for three years and get stuff replaced yay
Did u buy a nonretina?

Cake Boss

Banned
Joined Fit4Less gym, basically $20 every month, no commitment whatsoever. Got all the required equipment plus some extras like massage chairs and tanning beds. I laugh at people that spend more on crappy gym memberships.

Joined Fit4Less gym, basically $20 every month, no commitment whatsoever. Got all the required equipment plus some extras like massage chairs and tanning beds. I laugh at people that spend more on crappy gym memberships.

My work has our own gym and comes with personal trainers, there is almost no reason to not take advantage of it since it is all free. I have to say though, it is really nice having a personal trainer there to push you and have your workout routine ready to go, plus it keeps you guessing on what type of exercise you are going to do next.

Also, I think I may need a new hockey stick soon, my Pro Stock V9E is starting to get cracks in the blade. :(

If you haven't guessed by now, I blame Cleary for my stick

Screw that, I would have picked me up a nice Surface Pro 3 with that money (mostly for the tablet/laptop combo and using it for drawing) or another better laptop that is cheaper, or made a brand new PC.

Top Bottom