• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Cake Boss

Banned
Ducks are going to win the cup.
Silver and Etem are going to have a breakout seasons 60points.
Gibson will win the Calder.

/Tabris Guaranteed.

Did u buy a nonretina?

Yah. It allowed me to put an SSD in it on top of the 1tb harddrive. And other reasons I forget. I was posting in some Macbook thread a couple weeks back and everyone was telling me I'm a dumbass if I went with non-retina

Screw that, I would have picked me up a nice Surface Pro 3 with that money (mostly for the tablet/laptop combo and using it for drawing) or another better laptop that is cheaper, or made a brand new PC.

My buddy just bought some sort of laptop for $800 that turns into a tablet. It's a great deal and I'm stoked for that. The entire reason of getting a MacBook was to go Mac based. Unfortunately, for the stuff that I enjoy/have to do (audio stuff), it just works much better on Macs than it does PC. I've owned PC's all of my life... although currently I'm working on a Mac tower that was sent to me from work. Media stuff just flows better on Macs (again, unfortunately). Pro Tools is more fluid on Macs (I can speak to this on pretty big lengths), I now have Logic on my Mac Book (Logic is awesome), etc. It's so damn pricey, but given that I have never owned a laptop before and I don't plan on buying a new one for at least six years (or however long I can make this last me), I didn't feel too bad shelling out the ridiculous amount of money for it. Plus I just got a new job so that made it feel even less worse putting the money down for it

Heatley - Getzlaf - Perry
Maroon - Kesler - Silfverberg

I guess that's the top two lines heading into the season...

Ducks are going to win the cup.
Silver and Etem are going to have a breakout seasons 60points.
Gibson will win the Calder.

/Tabris Guaranteed.

cut_it_out_jimmy_fallon.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
AV's plan for the top 6 coming into camp seems to be:

Kreider-Stepan-St.Louis
Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello

The Rangers have their camp split into 3 teams: A, B, and C. A and B are filled with the actual Rangers and the players who have a vaguely realistic chance of competing for spots on the team. C is the scrub group mostly biding their time until the Wolf Pack's camp starts. Step's line was the top line for Team A, Brass' top for Team B.

It sounds like Team A will be playing the Devils on Monday, with Team B playing the second preseason game. There's also a rookie game on Wednesday, which is also when the first batch of cuts will probably come (probably all of Team C will go then).

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My work has our own gym and comes with personal trainers, there is almost no reason to not take advantage of it since it is all free. I have to say though, it is really nice having a personal trainer there to push you and have your workout routine ready to go, plus it keeps you guessing on what type of exercise you are going to do next.

Also, I think I may need a new hockey stick soon, my Pro Stock V9E is starting to get cracks in the blade. :(

If you haven't guessed by now, I blame Cleary for my stick

Screw that, I would have picked me up a nice Surface Pro 3 with that money (mostly for the tablet/laptop combo and using it for drawing) or another better laptop that is cheaper, or made a brand new PC.

I get 12 weeks of 3 sessions a week with a personal trainer through my health clinic on campus, it IS pretty cool actually. I'd be so lost and lazy otherwise.

Bryz hasn't been on the ice since the handshake line vs Chicago.

But apparently as soon as he walked into the locker room today for the first time, the entire team just busted out laughing and welcomed him with open arms. They all love the guy. Can't help but root for him.

Stopped a 3-0 coming back. Dove to check the puck and went full speed into the net with my elbow.

Fuuuuuuck.

You just doing drop in or league?

I finally have some kids setting up a private rental again here soon (stopped it over the summer), fun times, way better than regular drop in.

Stasis

The only thing we get to be happy about with JD is the fact that he doesn't meddle with the Rangers as much as he does with the Knicks, lol.

I found some footage of TUSR at his game and, well, it tells a different story:

netderp.gif

TUSR is Cleary?

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!!

LOL Tabris! I would never line up that long for a new product, especially a phone, the changeover rate is just way too quick so once you get one, it's pretty much obsolete.

Top Bottom