• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So Tatar looked really good, kid is going to have a great season.

Three years ago I mentioned on this board that Nyquist and Tatar would be our next Zetterberg and Datsyuk and you guys laughed at me.

I also heard Cleary got 5 minutes on the PP. Babcock never changes.

Three years ago I mentioned on this board that Nyquist and Tatar would be our next Zetterberg and Datsyuk and you guys laughed at me.

I also heard Cleary got 5 minutes on the PP. Babcock never changes.

Datsyuk also got injured (shoulder) and will be re-evaluated tomorrow... great

ByL4z71IYAAAOyH.jpg

New jerseys look so good on the ice.

Erdrick

Anyone know how the Jets-Wild game was tonight? I was stuck at work and my app on my phone for scores is being difficult. Anyone stand out on either side?

Nice Stars win over the Blues.

Preseason wins means Stanley Cup.

As for pluses..

Good grit by Oleksiak
Jordie Benn is turning into a beast
Fiddler coming back makes me happy.
Spezza is a god. And with Hemsky he's so freakishly dangerous.
Lehtonen can still dance and turn into a wall.
Mckenzie looked pretty good.

Negatives
Nemeth falling and allowing that goal
Honka looked okay but a little shakey at times. Still new so not much to blame

Stars attendance for a preseason game was 14,567.. That is insane for Dallas in this day and age.

Times are changing. Feels good man. They also ran all the normal promotions at the preseason game as they did in the regular season which was also pretty amazing and awesome.

Stars attendance for a preseason game was 14,567.. That is insane for Dallas in this day and age.

Times are changing. Feels good man. They also ran all the normal promotions at the preseason game as they did in the regular season which was also pretty amazing and awesome.

Is there anyone in this thread that isn't convinced that Dallas is going to absolutely kill it this year? I should hope not.

Seriously happy for Stars fans. They've gone through a fair bit of bullshit for quite some time.

Except for glass banging guy. He can suck a bag of dicks.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I honestly think Montreal has a shot at the conference title. They've upgraded at every position and have no dead weight besides Moen who will probably be traded. If they can get their PP into the top 5 they can do some major damage.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I swear to God, if Datsyuk has a serious injury and is out for any extended amount of time, I'm gonna rage. If Mantha wasn't bad enough, losing Pavel would mean Z is next. Cleary must have a hit list and is slowly crossing off all the guys ahead of him.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Is there anyone in this thread that isn't convinced that Dallas is going to absolutely kill it this year? I should hope not.

Have they fixed their defence yet?

They were super fun to watch last year because it was constant back and forth, but had no defence to speak of.

So the Leafs ticket pre-sale is on right now and prices got more insane this season =/ 100+ to sit in the last row of the purples or 70+ for standing room

INSANE

Top Bottom