• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Emelin going for a hit and putting himself out of position. What a surprise. Just put Subban with Markov already.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's not even the end of my first month of grad school yet and I'm already close to having a nervous breakdown. Fucking hell. And it's not even the work itself, it's that my supervisor is useless and I have no supervision/help and obviously no idea what I'm doing. And nothing is working.

/Rant

Holy shit. Australia just introduced the biggest anti-terror laws since Bush introduced the Patriot act to America.

Australia is now America Lite.

Fuck this government.

Anyay, posting in anticipation of today:

JdRyfM6.jpg

Revenge season starts now.

Watch the actual full video and not the Vine version. It's adorable.

These fuckers in the timmies drive through were paying it forward and the girl behind me ordered enough for a small tribe. Fuck that.

All I want is my god damn bagel and coffee.

Did she legit know it was being paid forward and exploited it?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I turn on the stream and our defense is atrocious

looks like I'm not missing much

edit: OH GOD WHO'S NUMBER 60 LAZY BUM

Marvie_3

Banned
It's not even the end of my first month of grad school yet and I'm already close to having a nervous breakdown. Fucking hell. And it's not even the work itself, it's that my supervisor is useless and I have no supervision/help and obviously no idea what I'm doing. And nothing is working.

/Rant

Sounds like my economic forecasting class. Do what I did. Drink a lot, halfass the work, and hope you can figure it out. I ended up with a 45% in the class but considering how bad everyone else did as well, I ended up with a B after the curve. :lol

Calamari41

41 > 38
http://i.imgur.com/JdRyfM6.jpg[/IMG]

Revenge season starts now.

Looking forward to another season of being called "the swans," as though being called a more beautiful and graceful version of your namesake is an insult. Well, I'll have to wait seven more months for that to start in real life but you get the point.

Heretic

/Rant
hang in there, bud! we believe in you <3

Looking forward to another season of being called "the swans," as though being called a more beautiful and graceful version of your namesake is an insult. Well, I'll have to wait seven more months for that to start in real life but you get the point.

It's like motherfuckers haven't even seen Swan Lake.

Oh wait, that would imply there's any semblance of culture in LA.

And funny enough, guess which team is in the AFL grand final this weekend...

Sydney_Swans_Logo.svg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The anthem singer from tonight's game:

928295_814771918557752_1727328947_n.jpg

I know they were looking for a new singer, I'm not sure if she won their contest or not. Fingers crossed.

Beau Bennett beasting and finally looking like a legitimate NHL forward? It'd be huge for us if he starts living up to his potential, too bad he's made out of glass.

A 3-2 win over the Hawks' AHL squad is putting the hurt on someone? lulz

It was 3-1 when I posted, also it's our AHL squad, which means Baby Wings + Cleary > Baby Hawks. Cleary gives them that advantage they need.

Edit: Cleary was a -2......

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Bill Arnold is a fantastic hockey name.

It's like he fell off an original six team and landed in a time warp.

Top Bottom