• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Merguson

Banned
Man.

I bought a monitor to extend the display of my desktop like two weeks ago.

What does the HDMI port on my laptop decide to do? Stop working.

I was going to use that second monitor for Netflix and HockeyStreams (and school work..okay maybe just somewhat)

Oh well.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
You wouldn't miss me? :'(
James deserves to be happy, and I don't think the organization has treated him well (just, ok)...nor have the media (like fuckface Feschuk)... nor some of the fans (jerkface Kraftwerk!) >: (

I like to think she is, but she sounds way too young...

According to Kuro......
Maybe a young April...oh man...!

kuro is undoubtedly forza
If a Forza puts a bun in the oven, does one make a thread about it?

I'm not saying tall goaltenders can't be good. I just think scouts put too much stock into size. Bishop's size helps, but that's not why he's good.

I'm still not sure what Murray was smoking when he traded Bishop away and kept Anderson instead.

TUSR

Banned
Legendary Engram items that exist in your inventory will be demoted to Rare quality when the patch goes live, so decode them while you can. But let’s be honest--even if you don’t, we all know they were blues already...

Destiny

Socreges

Banned
ZeroGravity, good work in that Rob Schneider thread!

Honestly it's frustrating to me when people only insult idiots like the anti-vaccine crowd. Accomplishes nothing.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
HT4UyHxl.jpg

I1yJH0Hl.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So from what I've been listening to so far Polak scored and Bozak now?

Dopey and Samyy!

Lik dis if u cry evrytim

edit: and Phaneuf too. All that's left is Clarkson.

zroid

Banned
<3 Hyrule Warriors <3

Been so preoccupied with HW that I totally forgot about the Leafs game :lol

It's really fun so far (just beat the 2nd level), and I've never been able to get into the Warriors series before.

edit: 3-2 after the first period. WhatDefence.jpg

ZeroGravity

ZeroGravity, good work in that Rob Schneider thread!

Honestly it's frustrating to me when people only insult idiots like the anti-vaccine crowd. Accomplishes nothing.
Normally I don't even bother with those types of threads, but I got a kick out of it.

Stralman with the snipe from Boyle. Thank you New York.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Is all that publicity on the ice a new thing? I don't remember there being so much in MTL and now there seems to be even more in QC, now I can't help but notice it. Looks ridiculous:(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sekac looks fantastic out there. Kid makes something happen every time he's on the ice, I'm excited to see Pleks play with actual good players this year.

Top Bottom