• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Samyy

how long until carlyle is fired?

we are getting crushed by the buffalo sabres in possession ffs

you have numbnuts like holland and phaneuf doing really lazy clearing plays

I think hes gone by Christmas
Bernier/Reimer could really prolong his stay depending on how well they play again though

Spl1nter

You guys are hilarious its pre-season. Whoever is doing play-by-play is horrendous. Too much false excitement along with an annoying voice.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So, we're being outshot?!

movies-reactions-surprised-nicolas-cage-so_200s.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck was that? He had a shit ton of space and just backhanded it blindly...that's last year's Leafs hockey...

What's old is new...fuck...

edit: at least they carried it into the zone instead of dumping it or passing and chipping it in.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Had a woman randomly say "Jesus Christ loves you" to me today, I sort of laughed at first, because it caught me off guard, then felt bad because she was being genuine. She just kept walking after she passed me, wonder if she secretly hated me afterwards.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That's why you're not getting a contract Bouillon.

Edit: Andrighetto has had a great game, he's had 4-5 prime scoring chances.

Had a woman randomly say "Jesus Christ loves you" to me today, I sort of laughed at first, because it caught me off guard, then felt bad because she was being genuine. She just kept walking after she passed me, wonder if she secretly hated me afterwards.

Nah probably just condemned you to hell. No big deal.

Top Bottom