• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Sounds like things are going great!

All my teams suck except the Bengals!

And football is n.4 on my most liked sports
DbbvUaD.png

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Halo 2 is THE greatest multi game of all time.

It had great gameplay, great maps and great matchmaking. No other game has been able to replicate it 10 years later.... sad state of multiplayer games :/

But then again it's a common problem... Q3A, CS Classic and Halo 2 are old games and are still the top of the genre.

Halo 3 may have had a little more fun factor due to better weapon assortment... but man some of those maps were bad...

Yup.

Loved playing Halo 2 multi, even though I wasn't great. Still had a lot of fun times. Everything about it was just perfect.

Quick

Banned
Counter Strike back a decade ago was some great MP. It was just simple and straightforward. I burned a lot of time on it.

Halo 2 MP was awesome. I played it on PC, so maybe I didn't get the full experience, but still. If only GFWL wasn't such a hassle to deal with at the time.

Tampa Bay's new third sucks. They fucked up. Should've just created an Edge Jersey version of their old jerseys.

1995-96TampaBayLightningF.png

Robidas is cleared for contact. Not really sure what to expect from him.

Sucks for Tallinder to get that dislocated shoulder. That really hampers down his chances of getting a contract out of training camp, unless the Leafs are feeling generous.

Kessel's brother got invited to Marlies training cam. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

kingslunk

Mostly joking. I had more fun with Halo 3 than Halo 2 anyway. Doesn't help that I didn't get XBL until late 2006 and only played Halo 2 competitively for about a month or two until Gears of War won me over.

This guy gets it. Custom games in Halo 3 were so damn good. Infection and their variants were so much fun. That cannot be beat for me.

Disagree. What console shooters do you prefer?

That's the first mistake. Playing shooters on a console lol.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 38m

No shots on full 5 on 3 power play for Wings. Couple players fell down, a couple others broke their sticks.
And Cleary isn't even playing... He must be paying these guys off somehow.

Acid08

Banned
Lineup against Ducks:

Marleau-Couture-Nieto
Goldobin-Tierney-Goodrow
Hamilton-Karlsson-Tarasov
Scott-Desjardins-Hayes

Tennyson-Irwin
Demers-Demelo
Mueller-Doherty

Stalock

Players to watch: Nieto, Tierney, Goldobin, Goodrow, Tarasov, Hayes, Tennyson, and Mueller.

Razorskin

----- ------
It absolutely blows my mind that the studio behind one of the (if not the) greatest Multiplayer games of our time, actually put together Destiny's MP. It is beyond atrocious in almost every aspect. I don't know if it is because there is way more variety in terms of character skill trees unlike the beta, but I though the beta MP was much more fun and balanced than the full game. Either way, it is really bad.

If they addressed some balance issues I can still enjoy the PvP.

This gun will give me nightmares:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQeIlojbuz0

Cube

I am really excited about the Flyer's defensive prospects. Sanheim, Gostisbehere, Morin.

They have a chance of being special (particularly Ghost).

Heretic

Lovin' my Surface Pro 3! Signed in with my Live account and ALL of my password carried over. Favorites, apps, settings, the works! Even my WiFi passwords were there! I am impressed.

Oh and the favorites on my phone carried over too!

Based Jobs!

Calamari41

41 > 38
The Ducks let the Sharks beat them just like Goku let Captain Ginyu work him over on Namek. Now the Ducks know exactly what the Sharks can do.

Acid08

Banned
Dat Goldobin saucer pass. Russian Revolution is alive.

Apparently he's fine too which is good to know. The Goodrow-Tierney-Goldobin line has been really good. I could see Tierney definitely making the team, the other two aren't as likely. Though with Torres and Sheppard out there's definitely an opportunity for a winger on the third line...

Edit: y'know Tierney's behind the back pass on Goodrow's second goal was pretty fucking legit too.

Apparently he's fine too which is good to know. The Goodrow-Tierney-Goldobin line has been really good. I could see Tierney definitely making the team, the other two aren't as likely. Though with Torres and Sheppard out there's definitely an opportunity for a winger on the third line...

Edit: y'know Tierney's behind the back pass on Goodrow's second goal was pretty fucking legit too.

Glad he's okay. We're not LA

Glad to see Goldobin wearing an uncommon number.

We need more unused numbers.

Top Bottom