• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Alucard

Banned
So Bill and Ted 3....I want to believe that can be great..but so much time has passed, I mean Keanu looks like 28 now....

Wait, WHAT?

2984997_60x60.png

Is this real?

Don't dip your pen in the company ink, friend.

Closest I've done is trade nude selfies with a woman I worked with at the my little pony studio.

But I lived back in Australia while I did it, so it's cool.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Don't dip your pen in the company ink, friend.

Closest I've done is trade nude selfies with a woman I worked with at the my little pony studio.

But I lived back in Australia while I did it, so it's cool.

I keep forgetting about this and it cracks me up every time :lol

Not sure if working with Government drones, like I am now, is preferable to working with bronies.

lol I posted the entrance to the work studio on GAF and it made it's way to that Equestria website and all of a sudden everyone at work was like "WTF who's leaking?".

Thanks GAF bronies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Not sure if working with Government drones, like I am now, is preferable to working with bronies.

lol I posted the entrance to the work studio on GAF and it made it's way to that Equestria website and all of a sudden everyone at work was like "WTF who's leaking?".

Thanks GAF bronies.

... Equestria website? Is that what I think it is?

oh god why

It's like if you took horse people and made them worse by turning them from hot chicks into overweight neckbeards and from real animals into pink flying rainbow-farting ponies

lmao what?

I worked for DHX Media when I lived in Vancouver.

It's like if you took horse people and made them worse by turning them from hot chicks into overweight neckbeards and from real animals into pink flying rainbow-farting ponies

What, Brony culture itself?

That Equestria whatever website is their main news hub. Because a pony show needs a news site with daily posts of shitty fanart.

You'd leave your job for her?

In that case, dip it, sip it, lick it and flick it. Provided she feels the same way about you.

Just don't let it be an issue.

RC

Banned
Shopping for dress clothes is hard, especially when you're cheap and tall.

Damn this short city and it's readily availible short sizes.

I did a pool draft last night with 12 other people. We're doing 8F, 4D, and 2G. Only count points, goalie win is 2 points, 3 if it's a shutout.

Stamkos
Perry
Zetterberg
Vanek
Parise
JVR
Vrbata
Nichushkin

Barrie
S. Jones
Gardiner
Rielly

Rask
Halak

I like my forwards, but not too excited about my defense. $50 per person, so the payout is going to be $650. Hopefully no one gets injured.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I love injuries!!!

Seriously, we have been cursed the last few years.

Obvious joke of the day:

Nyquist's eye injury happened after the game, when the Wings reviewed film of Cleary's -2 performance in the previous preseason game.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I did a pool draft last night with 12 other people. We're doing 8F, 4D, and 2G. Only count points, goalie win is 2 points, 3 if it's a shutout.

Stamkos
Perry
Zetterberg
Vanek
Parise
JVR
Vrbata
Nichushkin

Barrie
S. Jones
Gardiner
Rielly

Rask
Halak

I like my forwards, but not too excited about my defense. $50 per person, so the payout is going to be $650. Hopefully no one gets injured.
You have arguable the #1 fantasy forward and goalie, but that D is pretty weak. Might want to try and move one of your forwards for a top scoring D since you have so many great forwards. D aside, looks like a good draft. Halak could easily be a steal if he can stay healthy, I think the Islanders will be a playoff team this year with his play.

Alucard

Banned
I'm leaving in December for greener pastures. And by green I mean $$$

Get that money. Just make sure the job is worth it.

I took a job for more money 4 months ago and I'm regretting it because the job is way too stressful and not worth the cash. So gonna ask my boss to transition me out of the position by January.

Money is important, but job satisfaction is more important.

But if you're cool, you're cool, in which case congrats.

Samyy

So i re-upped my Hockeystreams subscription about a week ago and now it says I'm not a premium member and won't let me access anything.

Submitted a ticket but super pissed right now :/

The payment comes up as CLEAN CDN on your credit card right? If so the payment definitely went through, so it can't be that....

Red_Man

Habs going with their full NHL lineup tonight + Thomas / Tinordi. Desharnais is out, A.Gally getting another game at C. Hopefully he centers Pactioretty, this could be really interesting.

You have arguable the #1 fantasy forward and goalie, but that D is pretty weak. Might want to try and move one of your forwards for a top scoring D since you have so many great forwards. D aside, looks like a good draft. Halak could easily be a steal if he can stay healthy, I think the Islanders will be a playoff team this year with his play.

I prefer to label the D as unproven instead of weak. I can see all 4 having a more productive season than last year. If they struggle early I'm going to look at upgrading on D.

I should also note it's a keeper pool. We get to keep 3 players from the year before. I kept Stamkos, Perry, and Rask.

Thanks for the feedback.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
JVR-Bozak-Kessel
Nylander-Kadri-Leivo
Booth-Holland-Frattin
Kozun-Carrick-Orr

With Bernier looking like he's getting the full game.

Dat second line tho...

Fanning-my-vagina-glee.gif

Red_Man

He is centering Pactioretty and Parenteau
i5toUnML71Lmm.gif

Desharnais be watching tonight like

I prefer to label the D as unproven instead of weak. I can see all 4 having a more productive season than last year. If they struggle early I'm going to look at upgrading on D.

I should also note it's a keeper pool. We get to keep 3 players from the year before. I kept Stamkos, Perry, and Rask.

Thanks for the feedback.
Agreed, but even if they all reach their potential, none of them are top 10 scoring D aside from Gardiner maybe if he gets 1st PP unit* time.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Agreed, but even if they all reach their potential, none of them are top 10 scoring D aside from Gardiner maybe if he gets PP time.

I can say at least with the contract they gave Gardiner they plan to give him the opportunity to be on the top powerplay at least.

Red_Man

I can say at least with the contract they gave Gardiner they plan to give him the opportunity to be on the top powerplay at least.
I meant to put top PP time, which I assume he will. Even then, he would have to take a big step to get into the top 10 for D scoring. I don't doubt he can do it though.

Samyy

Rielly has a much higher offensive ceiling then Gardiner, but yea hes too young, I actually expect him to have a meh year like most young seem defencemen to.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I meant to put top PP time, which I assume he will. Even then, he would have to take a big step to get into the top 10 for D scoring. I don't doubt he can do it though.

Hell if anything just being on the ice to start with Kessel and JVR is enough to grab a few secondary assists at least.

Also echoing Samyy my body is prepared for Orr somehow making this team.

Spl1nter

Hell if anything just being on the ice to start with Kessel and JVR is enough to grab a few secondary assists at least.

Also echoing Samyy my body is prepared for Orr somehow making this team.
Orr is going to be the 14th forward it seems. Probably dressed when playing Buffalo.

Holland and Frattin need a good game tonight.

TUSR

Banned
Get that money. Just make sure the job is worth it.

I took a job for more money 4 months ago and I'm regretting it because the job is way too stressful and not worth the cash. So gonna ask my boss to transition me out of the position by January.

Money is important, but job satisfaction is more important.

But if you're cool, you're cool, in which case congrats.

Yeah the new job is way less responsibility because the job scope is smaller. And pay is way more because it's more specialized.

Samyy

Samyy are you able to switch emails in the draft without messing up the order?

Hmm let me check, sorry I didn't see the PM.
Yes it is possible, I'll have to kick your current person and reinvite you I believe, so send the the email and the name of your team so I know which one to kick :p

Top Bottom