• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Im definitely going to pick up TLoU Remastered (even thought I already somehow have 2 original TLoU copies?)

Those are called Torx, they shouldn't be too difficult to find. They usually have a little nub in the middle of the screw head, but since these ones don't appear to, you could almost get away with using a flat-head if you're not concerned about the quality of the screws after removing them. (Stripping)
I just grabbed that picture offline, but that's what the top looks like. I've already tried a flat-head but they're not budging. I guess I'll have to go looking for a specific torx type driver.

TUSR

Banned
Nope. Unless one comes with the Destiny bundle. Give me your PSN and I will add you when I get home.

Bundle Includes:
- Exclusive Glacier White PlayStation®4 System
- DualShock®4 Wireless Controller (Glacier White)
- Destiny® PlayStation®4 Bundle Edition
- 30-Day PlayStation®Plus Trial
- 30 Day Music Unlimited + $10 PlayStation Store Voucher
- HDMI Cable
- Power Cable
- Wired Mono Headset
- USB Charging Cable

Looks like we are all getting head sets.

Samyy

That headset is pretty crappy though guys, everyones PS4 comes with one but it sucks.
Like barely understand what people are saying levels of suck.

Chris R

So quick question. Does any of the streaming services allow for multiple users at any one time? Asking because my roommate would rather watch games out in the living room while I'd like to enjoy them while I'm on my PC in my own room.

TUSR

Banned
So quick question. Does any of the streaming services allow for multiple users at any one time? Asking because my roommate would rather watch games out in the living room while I'd like to enjoy them while I'm on my PC in my own room.

Hockeystreams you can watch as many streams as you like, as long as its the same IP Address.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
A guy complaining that Xbox gets too much shit on gaf.

Which I kind of agree with. But then again I don't go around making threads referencing a bad movie and accusing everybody of being terrible at posting so I suppose I'm probably safe.

Fools.

He had some valid points but he went way over the top.

Which I kind of agree with. But then again I don't go around making threads referencing a bad movie and accusing everybody of being terrible at posting so I suppose I'm probably safe.

Fools.

He had some valid points but he went way over the top.

Yeah, I just "tried" to read the OP at it seems that way, tried to make good points but he surrounded them with non-sense and junk. Now we have the new Bish thread.

zroid

Banned
Any thread whose sole purpose is to essentially change the temperature of the forum isn't going to go over well. Looking through the OP's post history it sure sounds like the dude has an agenda, but even if he doesn't the approach was a poor one.

zroid

Banned
Who knew MasterChef could be enjoyable when everyone is nice to each other and there aren't tons of drama queens and manufactured feuds?

Fools.

He was banned for being a PR firm plant, no?

Samyy

There's some evidence leaning either way but yeah that was certainly a part of it.

I'd argue that the majority of it was him being such a dick about it all though.

I think theres just a blanket ban on people with PR company emails posting somewhat questionable stuff since it was apparently a huge problem around E3 - tons of PR plants for the Xbox.

ShaneB

PS3 got crapped on last gen a lot. WiiU still is.

I don't understand this whole "GAF is a Sony forum" bit,

I guess I've grown out of it when I can't understand at all how crazy some people get just defending a console or a game, or some exclusivity nonsense, etc etc.

*shrug*

Socreges

Banned
I think theres just a blanket ban on people with PR company emails posting somewhat questionable stuff since it was apparently a huge problem around E3 - tons of PR plants for the Xbox.
I'm pretty certain it's bannable in principle, never mind historical reasons. You want to have a forum of individuals expressing personal opinions, not individuals expressing corporate opinions, covertly, because they've been paid to do so.

PS3 got crapped on last gen a lot. WiiU still is.

I don't understand this whole "GAF is a Sony forum" bit,
NeoGAF Gaming could be separated into tribes to some extent. I don't know what the proportions are, but there's significant representation for the Nintendo, Sony, MS and PC communities. Most people overlap, but most also still maintain a hierarchy of preferences.

Throw those people and groups into an anonymous forum with news and discussions, at all times dichotimized into GOOD and BAD news. Now weight the good news toward one company/console and the bad news toward another. One tribe is suddenly full of confidence and unleashes on the rest while the other is quiet, meek and pathetically complains that there's an inherent bias in the overall community. No one ever tracks how this shit shifts every generation.

Yeah, I just "tried" to read the OP at it seems that way, tried to make good points but he surrounded them with non-sense and junk. Now we have the new Bish thread.
His entire post was ridiculous straw mans and hyperbole. No good points were made or attempted.

Samyy

I'm pretty certain it's bannable in principle, never mind historical reasons. You want to have a forum of individuals expressing personal opinions, not individuals expressing corporate opinions, covertly, because they've been paid to do so.

Oh I should have been more clear, was talking about when you work in PR and post stuff like that it'll probably lead to a ban even though your PR company is not working for Microsoft or Sony, and its not your job to post stuff like that.

Im sure there are PR people who are part of the GAF community.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Who knew MasterChef could be enjoyable when everyone is nice to each other and there aren't tons of drama queens and manufactured feuds?

Yep. Also the people watching the pressure tests will actually help out the other contestants who are in the pressure tests. The judges are nicer and will offer good constructive criticism.

Plus the pressure tests are way more difficult that what I've seen on the US MasterChef.

Socreges

Banned
Oh I should have been more clear, was talking about when you work in PR and post stuff like that it'll probably lead to a ban even though your PR company is not working for Microsoft or Sony, and its not your job to post stuff like that.

Im sure there are PR people who are part of the GAF community.
Ah I see what you meant now.

His entire post was ridiculous straw mans and hyperbole. No good points were made or attempted.

I thought he made a good point about all the goombas on here that absolutely refuse to ever support Microsoft just because of the shit they pulled when they announced the X1. It's a ridiculous argument that I see here quite often.

So they're ruining Quake Live. So fuck id.

Never really got into Quake. What are they doing that's bad?

TUSR

Banned
I thought he made a good point about all the goombas on here that absolutely refuse to ever support Microsoft just because of the shit they pulled when they announced the X1. It's a ridiculous argument that I see here quite often.

Master Chief collection is almost a whole complete reason to buy a XBone, I might wait for a price drop before I get another console.

Socreges

Banned
I've seen very few posts recently that would make this rant:

If your sole reasonfor slagging it off is because of the DRM fiasco, then you're not actually using anything tangible or real to criticise the damn thing.
... at all relevant.

Samyy

Never really got into Quake. What are they doing that's bad?

Wait Fubar, isn't that the whole point of consumerism, if you don't like a product or policies you shouldn't give them your money for it?

Heretic

O.M.G.

in3D3eZQPqxcW.gif

Top Bottom