• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

I've seen very few posts recently that would make this rant:

... at all relevant.

Eh I feel live I've seen it quite often. It's just a tiring argument. Along with a lot of things. Nintendo only makes kids games. The Vita is an expensive controller. The Oilers are going to have a good future. PCs are super crazy expensive. So on and so on.

Wait Fubar, isn't that the whole point of consumerism, if you don't like a product or policies you shouldn't give them your money for it?

Well chyeah but it seems a bit petty when they got the new guy, Spencer, and they seem like they've come around a bit on a lot of stuff. Can still see a lot of improvements but I just think that being a sole reason for somebody not buying something is a bit weak.

Speaking of video games, can't wait to play SSB4 with NHL-GAF.

On 3DS right? I'm not going to be getting a WiiU for a while, if ever.

O.M.G.

in3D3eZQPqxcW.gif

Game looks fun. Better gameplay than Alan Wake, at least.

Cake Boss

Banned
God what a boring looking game. Has cool graphics and effects but the gameplay is nothing new, the time shit adds nothing new we haven't seen before.

DISSAPOINTED!!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
God what a boring looking game. Has cool graphics and effects but the gameplay is nothing new, the time shit adds nothing new we haven't seen before.

DISSAPOINTED!!

Honestly is feels too much like alan wake

Here's it's time and stacking shots while in alan wake it was light/flare guns

Socreges

Banned
Haven't Karted recently but I'm thinking of getting back into it after the upcoming update
Same.

DISSAPOINTED!!
The shooting looks generic. Time shift could be dynamic and really good or the novelty could wear off after 15 minutes. Seems like a typical first wave next gen game but could surprise

Hey look. Hockey news. Hopefully not old.

The NHL's long-rumored interest in the Pacific Northwest appears to be gaining some traction.

Chris Daniels of KING 5 News reports Vancouver-based real estate mogul Victor J. Coleman has reached an agreement with Chris Hansen regarding potential NHL team ownership. Hansen, a billionaire whose goal is to bring NBA basketball back to Seattle, brokered a deal with the city in 2012 to begin construction on a multi-sport arena complex.

Here's a excerpt from Daniels' report:

Two sources with knowledge of the talks between Hansen and Coleman say that the two potential owners met in person a couple of weeks ago, and have been actively talking for months. In fact, according to the sources, the two potential ownership groups have signed a “non-binding” agreement which lays out the terms for Coleman’s contribution to the project and his potential revenue streams for a hockey franchise.

Revenant

We should have list of console usernames for each console at this point for this insular community now that it seems interest in the new consoles is picking up. plus I wanna get in on dat karting if i get a Wii U

I mean I have some of yours already since:

Red can probably recall me drunkenly shouting profanities at him while playing Halo 4 drunk

and whooping Soc's ass in Trials Evolution while Drunk (i'm seeing a pattern...)

and of course our former EASHL team (Pour one out) who knows I can talk about anything at length........for periods at a time only bested by the legendary Moop (fly a vneck at half-mast) (sober during this.....most of the time)

So what could we use to organize this?

Samyy

We should have list of console usernames for each console at this point for this insular community now that it seems interest in the new consoles is picking up. plus I wanna get in on dat karting if i get a Wii U

I mean I have some of yours already since:

Red can probably recall me drunkenly shouting profanities at him while playing Halo 4 drunk

and whooping Soc's ass in Trials Evolution while Drunk (i'm seeing a pattern...)

and of course our former EASHL team (Pour one out) who knows I can talk about anything at length........for periods at a time only bested by the legendary Moop (fly a vneck at half-mast) (sober during this.....most of the time)

So what could we use to organize this?

I swear we had a google excel file with all our IDs

Ah here it is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auud-j2F2wYEdDdEbzFOdlN3eFByS2FnbVl5a01XTmc&usp=sharing

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
added my PSN&XBL to the list, will add those that I haven't already once I'm home I guess lol.

Has there been any announcement with respects to Playstation Now? All I really care for about the PS4 aside from Destiny&NHL15 these days is whether I'll be able to play all the PS3 games I missed (ni no kuni & uncharted, e.g.) on my PS4 at some point.

Revenant

added my steam/xbl/psn name to the list

which reminds me I should probably mention we have an NHL-GAF steam group as well that I think i'm an admin of....

Whoa, my 3ds ID was on the list, must have added it a long time ago.....or someone else did because my XBL isn't there........I added my PSN

zroid

Banned
Not sure if I should bother adding my PSN since I don't have a PS4 and I doubt anyone's gonna play PS3 games online anymore. I'd be glad to spam your Vita Live Areas though.

Jewels From the Crown said:
Pokemon Comperable: Pikachu

I feel self-conscious doing this, so I'll keep it short. [Jonathan Quick] is well renowned and perhaps the most popular, though his reputation might outshine his true ability. However, there's no doubt that he has proven himself at the most important times. He has a temper. He's stuck with the Kings since the beginning. In terms of style, he's probably never going to evolve.

link

IhaVXcH.gif

Top Bottom