• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

TUSR

Banned
Buckshot Bukkake

kD3re4x.png

Chris R

C'mon Seattle!

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/554793

Report: Prospective NHL owner reaches 'non-binding agreement' with Seattle arena developer

I'd like Seattle to get a team so I can have the TV on and watch games most nights of the week.

Alaska isn't a part of ANY NHL market, so we only get NBCSN/NHL Network games :(

I'd still be an Avs fan :p And It would be easy for me to fly down to watch Avs games whenever they made it to Seattle.

Quick

Banned
added my steam/xbl/psn name to the list

which reminds me I should probably mention we have an NHL-GAF steam group as well that I think i'm an admin of....

Is it updated to not mention the lockout or something?

:lol

I'm on the group, feel free to add me

Marvie_3

Banned
God what a boring looking game. Has cool graphics and effects but the gameplay is nothing new, the time shit adds nothing new we haven't seen before.

DISSAPOINTED!!
This. Looks insanely generic.

C'mon Seattle!

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/554793

Report: Prospective NHL owner reaches 'non-binding agreement' with Seattle arena developer
Awesome. Seattle Metropolitans!

man shovel knight is really good
Yeah it is. My favorite game this year so far.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Mhmmmm

I'm at a Conference in Philly in December... should I do Philly-Montreal/Toronto-Switzerland on my yearly Christmas trip home or not... mhmmmm

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll add my PSN to that list once I get a PS4 later today / tomorrow.

For Habs fans looking to get a Subban jersey, if you go to http://tricoloresports.com/ and use the code "Subban25" you get 25% of everything including jerseys. I'm debating pulling the trigger, but I'm not sure what the quality of the jerseys are like from this site. 25% is hard to resist though.

Who knew MasterChef could be enjoyable when everyone is nice to each other and there aren't tons of drama queens and manufactured feuds?
I know right? Not to mention the judges aren't complete assholes, and all the challenges are miles away more difficult than the American counterpart.

Red_Man

We were all 360 owners/fans last gen, too!

Still undecided between PS4 and XB1 but Bloodborne might tip the scales. Unless it comes to PC. Which is unlikely.
What's you reason for possibly going XB1? Just curious as I've thought about it for a while, and I personally don't really see any advantage to it mostly because I don't want to play Halo / Sunset Overdrive / Forza.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What's you reason for possibly going XB1? Just curious as I've thought about it for a while, and I personally don't really see any advantage to it mostly because I don't want to play Halo / Sunset Overdrive / Forza.

at this point, the only thing the XB1 has going for it that I'd want to play is Forza.

Socreges

Banned
By the time* I want to plunk down money for one of them, I really don't know what the library or prospects will look like. Neither has sold me. I'm definitely leaning PS4 right now but who knows.

* building a PC this winter for general use and I'll definitely make sure it's great for gaming - meaning it'll take some special Sony/MS exclusives to compel me

Red_Man

Went to check the prices on some games.....$69.99 what the hell? I forgot how expensive this hobby can be.

By the time* I want to plunk down money for one of them, I really don't know what the library or prospects will look like. Neither has sold me. I'm definitely leaning PS4 right now but who knows.

* building a PC this winter for general use and I'll definitely make sure it's great for gaming - meaning it'll take some special Sony/MS exclusives to compel me
Oh, building a PC changes everything. I'm not going that route, so it seems pretty straight forward to me at this point seeing as the XB1 exclusives bore me.

Heretic

Went to check the prices on some games.....$69.99 what the hell? I forgot how expensive this hobby can be.

Oh, building a PC changes everything. I'm not going that route, so it seems pretty straight forward to me at this point seeing as the XB1 exclusives bore me.

Looks like there's only one option for you then.

Top Bottom