• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Acid08

Banned
She's also into tweeting homophobic garbage

debbie-downer.jpg

Iggy has a fiiiinnneee body, butterface tho.

In partially unrelated news I am clinically weak for redheads. I just can't help myself, wherever and whenever I must try to get digits. I'm weak.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oh man, looking at this EA access thing is really making me rethink my decision to grab a PS4. That looks like such a steal.

Red_Man

It appears good to me too. I think it might be good even... But I fear the eventual change of terms and conditions.
It's almost enough to make me switch, and Titanfall is on sale for $25 right now....bah, this is more difficult than it should be.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Man that's messed up. Seems like every other day some poor black kid gets murdered by a cop. Have to catch up on that thread tomorrow.

Marvie gonna Marvie.

But I keep watching those gifs and man do they have some awesome looking effects going on.

Edit: Oh and this from the closed door meetings really makes it sound less generic than what was shown, wish they would have shown that during the conference:

From here Jack makes his way along trails of twisted metal in order to return to terra firma, but things aren’t so simple. These time stutter sequences are frozen moments in time that can shift and collapse without warning. Amidst them certain objects are stuck in destructive time loops, such as an airborne car repeatedly smashing into a pylon and blocking Jack’s way forward. Jack must use his time-stop power to slow down such objects in order to dodge past or turn them into platforms to reach otherwise unassailable areas, but his powers aren’t restricted to inanimate objects - he can also pull NPCs out of their frozen states to help him at various moments throughout the game.

@FOXPanthers: OFFICIAL: Excited to announce Denis Potvin will return to FOX Sports Florida as color analyst for our @FlaPanthers TV broadcasts this season

Potvin returns! Lindsay is still in the broadcast though with a different role.

Red_Man

Decided to go with the X1 for the EA pass pretty much. Kinect is pretty worthless correct? They have the deal with the Kinect & Forza, but I don't want to spend an extra $100 if I'll never use the Kinect.

TUSR

Banned
Decided to go with the X1 for the EA pass pretty much. Kinect is pretty worthless correct? They have the deal with the Kinect & Forza, but I don't want to spend an extra $100 if I'll never use the Kinect.

Kinect is pretty much abandoned at this point.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Nice. I signed up for EA access last night. Seems like a no brainer. Even if it doesn't meet expectations in sure I can get $30 value from it.

Also I'm all over Fruit Ninja 2 for Kinect, lol

Red_Man

Nice. I signed up for EA access last night. Seems like a no brainer. Even if it doesn't meet expectations in sure I can get $30 value from it.
Being able to download BF4 off the bat, along with the discounts and early access for the sports games makes it worth it already for me.

Is Silent Hills a PS4 exclusive? With that and Bloodborne, it would be irresponsible to not eventually have one.
I'm not into that kind of stuff, but I am disappointed by the year long exclusive content PS4 is getting for Destiny. Aside from that I thought about it and there wasn't much I else I wanted from the PS4. I don't really want either of these consoles to be honest :lol wish there were more exciting titles coming out.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm not into that kind of stuff, but I am disappointed by the year long exclusive content PS4 is getting for Destiny. Aside from that I thought about it and there wasn't much I else I wanted from the PS4.

Yeah those two are pretty much the only things even announced that I am really interested in... sadly, just Bloodborne alone is enough for me. But even though the Souls trio are my favorite games of all time, I will wait for reviews to see if I need to jump in immediately. This kind of thing is the reason I hate exclusivity deals for games that could just as easily be released multiplat, including PC. At the very least I know that I will get three good games (the two aforementioned and TLoU) out of the PS4 purchase, though.

I never use my Kinect. I keep telling myself that when my kid is old enough he'll use it, but he's only eight months old. Let's be honest, the next thing will be out by the time he's using any video games at all.

I really like my XBone. Hope you do too fella.

Being able to download BF4 off the bat, along with the discounts and early access for the sports games makes it worth it already for me.

I just went in for one month. If I like it I'll give it a year. I figure for a month I'll at least recoup the money when I buy NHL 15

zedge

All you saying quantum break looks generic will be rushing out day one to buy uncharted right? ;)

Plus I know you are all ps4 owners. :p

Red_Man

Kinect-less it is. Thanks for the input guys.

I just went in for one month. If I like it I'll give it a year. I figure for a month I'll at least recoup the money when I buy NHL 15
This is probably what I'll do, I'll be waiting for them to spring the hook on me at any moment though.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
All you saying quantum break looks generic will be rushing out day one to buy uncharted right? ;)

Plus I know you are all ps4 owners. :p

At least Uncharted has an Indiana Jones swagger to it. Quantum Break's big ambition, at least as it was originally presented, was to channel one of the most homogenized and generic forms of entertainment there is: prime time network television.

Also, genuinely chortled out loud in the office when I saw that Red Wings news pop up on the Twitters. Sorry, Crazed et al.

Heretic

Marvie gonna Marvie.

But I keep watching those gifs and man do they have some awesome looking effects going on.

Edit: Oh and this from the closed door meetings really makes it sound less generic than what was shown, wish they would have shown that during the conference:
HNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!

Yay! Also, I can't live without Kinect now. The voice commands absolutely rock. (Not sure how functional it is in Canada though)

Xbox, On
Xbox, watch NHL Network
Xbox, go to *game*
Xbox, snap TV.

SmartGlass kicks so much ass too.

zedge

At least Uncharted has an Indiana Jones swagger to it. Quantum Break's big ambition, at least as it was originally presented, was to channel one of the most homogenized and generic forms of entertainment there is: prime time network television.

Also, genuinely chortled out loud in the office when I saw that Red Wings news pop up on the Twitters. Sorry, Crazed et al.

As generic as it gets. Played all of them and enjoyed them so I'm no hater. Just seems ironic to me.

zedge

HNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!

Yay! Also, I can't live without Kinect now. The voice commands absolutely rock. (Not sure how functional it is in Canada though)

Xbox, On
Xbox, watch NHL Network
Xbox, go to *game*
Xbox, snap TV.

SmartGlass kicks so much ass too.
The voice commands are great. Works the same here. I can be in a game and say "Xbox watch TSN" and it will switch to TV and that channel. I wouldn't want it without the kinect. It's not great for games. Although shouting need medic or need ammo in bf4 is handy lol.

zedge

Isn't it generic, don't you think?
What isn't? Seems so easy to just call something generic. You could say the same for any shooter, RPG, tps, etc. I don't need some hipster indie game to be entertained. Game looks great to me, its what I enjoy. Same goes for uncharted, TR etc. :shrug

Curufinwe

What isn't? Seems so easy to just call something generic. You could say the same for any shooter, RPG, tps, etc. I don't need some hipster indie game to be entertained. Game looks great to me, its what I enjoy. Same goes for uncharted, TR etc. :shrug

It was just an Alanis joke. :)

Top Bottom