• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Like we need more ugly Avs fans posting in here.
don+cherry+thumbs+up.jpg

Red_Man

Found a rogue Islander's fan in the Diablo thread, time for Teethmummy to send him some After Hours photos to reel him in.

Var

I've never played a Diablo game, but I'm gonna grab this updated one to hold me over until Destiny.

I thought about grabbing the TLOU on PS4 to hold me over until Destiny but decided against it. Now I am just counting on booze to get me through the next 25 days.

Backstrom had season-ending abdominal surgery and hip surgery last season and Harding didn’t play in 2014 due to complications with multiple sclerosis. Fletcher has talked with both the past two weeks to ensure that they’re still both well and that he doesn’t need to go out and sign a free agent, like Ilya Bryzgalov, who remains unsigned despite going 7-1-3 down the regular season’s stretch to guide Minnesota into the playoffs.

“Everything’s a go with both goalies,” Fletcher said of Backstrom and Harding. “Everybody seems to be feeling pretty good, and at this stage, knock on wood, all of our players who were banged up at the end of the season is feeling better. Josh has felt good. Right now we’re not expecting any issues for anybody with respect to passing training camp medicals.

RNND0Ao.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Holy shit, I just downloaded the original SNES Mario Kart from the Wii U virtual console and that game is nigh unplayable. I know I am just way too used to the physics of every Mario Kart game that came after, but it is quite jarring to go back to it for the first time in, what, 15 years.

I slapped in MK8 right after and it was like fucking butter. (I'm using "fucking" in its proper verb usage here, not as an adjective-for-effect)

Marvie_3

Banned
He wasn't perm'd was he?
I hope not. I don't know who I'll send Simpsons quote PMs to if he is. :(

Holy shit, I just downloaded the original SNES Mario Kart from the Wii U virtual console and that game is nigh unplayable. I know I am just way too used to the physics of every Mario Kart game that came after, but it is quite jarring to go back to it for the first time in, what, 15 years.

I slapped in MK8 right after and it was like fucking butter. (I'm using "fucking" in its proper verb usage here, not as an adjective-for-effect)
No. Get out.

Red_Man

And you bought a console to pay for their subscription model :lol
You know that means more microtransactions in their games while they give em away for free?
As long as I get NHL with a discount and early access, and old games for free I'm happy. I missed most of last gen, so any games they put in the vault will probably be a new experience for me.

Red_Man

You do? You should be playing only Conquest anyways.
I went to try it and it said I need to purchase the premium pass. I've only been playing Conquest anyways, I'm not the biggest BF fan regardless. Just found it amusing.

Giggzy

Dudes,

I may be joining the wonderful kingslunk soon. I may be relocating to Austin, TX for my job and to continue my schooling.

Will have to go Dallas to watch the ducks live :(

I'll find out for sure soon. It'll be a pay bump and better opportunities to advance further, so I will take it if offered.

Razorskin

----- ------
Dudes,

I may be joining the wonderful kingslunk soon. I may be relocating to Austin, TX for my job and to continue my schooling.

Will have to go Dallas to watch the ducks live :(

I'll find out for sure soon. It'll be a pay bump and better opportunities to advance further, so I will take it if offered.

vastcomplexlarkwplw8.gif

WP is nice. I considered one before getting my Nexus. But that app marketplace is abysmal.

I love my windows phone much better than my old droid, sure the marketplace does not have that many great apps, but I'm not one that really uses my phone for much besides facebook, browsing the web, and other small tasks. And like what Heretic is saving up for, yes I do have Surface Pro (original) and the thing is still amazing, great for drawing and doing my 3d modeling/game design junk on the fly with a full computer in tablet size, love it to death.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I love my windows phone much better than my old droid, sure the marketplace does not have that many great apps, but I'm not one that really uses my phone for much besides facebook, browsing the web, and other small tasks. And like what Heretic is saving up for, yes I do have Surface Pro (original) and the thing is still amazing, great for drawing and doing my 3d modeling/game design junk on the fly with a full computer in tablet size, love it to death.

I love my Pro 1, would like to get the Pro 4 when it comes out.

Just played my first game of Fifa since the Genesis days. Pretty fun!

Heretic

*bro-fist!*

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If anyone wants a spare code for Pool Nation or Franchise Hockey Manager, let me know... bought the bundle anyway and already owned those 2 :lol

zroid

Banned
So, uh, someone wrote a fanfic about Smash-GAF.

Now I'm wondering if an NHL-GAF fanfic exists somewhere in the bowels of the Internet.

Top Bottom