• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Calamari41

41 > 38
This is some Mr Burns-level hair loss.

AwnRmEp.jpg

pouring-out-liquor.gif

TUSR

Banned
Mid or AFK

Feed or mid.

Just got a Vita and I'm 5 hours in my man. Shit is dope. Chie for life.
Yeah buddy

Chie is the waifu im gunning for right now, it might change. I still honestly know nothing about these Persona games. I think ive put 20 hours in this week, a bit of grinding before bed and between DotA games.

I cancelled my Destiny pre-order.

I want to think on it more.

Do you already have a PS4?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
And I bet the same goes for 90% of the people who post on this forum too
I wouldn't be surprised, but this guy is a well known writer, who puts himself out there. The fact he resorts to this kind of behaviour, and on multiple occasions is just sad.

Who's this guy?
He's a Canucks writer for Puck Daddy, pretty big guy on twitter in terms of discussions. Does a lot of cheesy musical parody videos. Apparently he DMs girls messages like this a lot and he got called out for it today.

Acid08

Banned
Quark-voice Chie is a little harder to like.
I didn't like it at first but she seemed to settle into the roll as the game went on. I think she's pretty good now.

Chie is the waifu im gunning for right now, it might change. I still honestly know nothing about these Persona games. I think ive put 20 hours in this week, a bit of grinding before bed and between DotA games.
Chee da best JELLO WHERE ARE YOU

Curufinwe

Kanji is the best character.

I'm glad Troy Baker was able to completely keep his Kanji voice out of Joel in TLoU. In Bioshock Infinite he slipped into it every now and then.

I've noticed close to 7-8 juniors with hockey avatars posting throughout the off season in OT. None of them have posted in here yet though, a lot of Av ones in particular.

Like we need more ugly Avs fans posting in here.

How dare you!? :(

I added my accounts to the NHL Gaf Games ID list, though I don't currently own a PlayStation, but I'll probably buy a PS4 at some point. Or a Vit--nah.

calder

Just got a Vita and I'm 5 hours in my man. Shit is dope. Chie for life.

Good man. Although in my playthrough, while Chie almost had my guy's heart I never struck up a romance with anyone, I just made everyone else crush on Yu bad. Sorry dozens of love struck admirers, he's unattainable, give up!

TUSR

Banned
The Alpha and Beta was good, but it just hasn't completely sold me on it yet. And I remember raving about the game, too.

I'll probably buy it, but maybe not day one.

Im hoping Destiny ends up being what Halo was for me years ago.

I loved all the original Halo lore that was canon only to the video game series. Keeping the books a separate entity until 343 came and took a greasy dump on the franchise.

I hope there is more to the sandbox for firefights than what we have seen too.

Part of me wishes I bought TLOU bundle, just so I could play it again before Destiny comes out.

zroid

Banned
I bought Disgaea 4 when I paid off my PS4 Destiny bundle, I have no idea what the game is about.

Never played a Disgaea? It is basically a grinding simulator.

I only played the first one but if D4 is similar then my advice to you is don't spend too much time in Item World. You might wake up one morning and realize you've been playing this stupid game for 150 hours and haven't made any progress since hour 15.

TUSR

Banned
Never played a Disgaea? It is basically a grinding simulator.

I only played the first one but if D4 is similar then my advice to you is don't spend too much time in Item World. You might wake up one morning and realize you've been playing this stupid game for 150 hours and haven't made any progress since hour 15.

Well thats a problem...

I'm a grinder at heart. I still have like 50 hours left in P4G to go before I can even start another game, then SAO comes out, then Destiny.

Since when did I start playing games again, jesus...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The real question is, is it like SAO season 1 or 2? I have never watched a show with that much of a quality drop between season. And I watched Community.

Quick

Banned
SportsCentre live in Quebec looked pretty dead just now.

Not as popular now? I haven't been keeping track of TSN lately.

Top Bottom