• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

zroid

Banned
...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, what am I missing

is it that the thread line is like three times as big because of timedog's long nick? :lol

Quick

Banned
The skating reminds me of the old skating engine before NHL 13.

They look like they're sliding, rather than having actual weight when they skate.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This guy's brother has the best. name. ever.

ICZ19f2.jpg

EDIT: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Marvie_3

Banned
Did you guys see the NHL Gameplay vids? man those skaters look awfully clunky. Like they're spasming out at all time.
Best moment at 1:30 in the second vid where the Avs player just awkwardly falls over a stick/gets tripped :lol

This game just looks fucking awful. The jersey motion makes everything look so much worse. The players torsos are basically waterbeds.

I don't know what happened with the animations either. They're way more broken and clunky looking than before. There was at least some fluidity between animations but now it's just janky as fuck.

Gameplay looks as broken as ever though.

One tiny thing that still fucking irritates me with this series though is the puck/stick contact sounds. They're the same sound effects that they've been using for I dont know how many years now and they've never sounded anywhere close to realistic.

Socreges

Banned
Watching Good Morning Vietnam right now. Fuck, Robin Williams was brilliant

The "you should commit suicide" line 5 min in from Whittaker to Williams was unfortunate tho

Heretic

Watching Good Morning Vietnam right now. Fuck, Robin Williams was brilliant

The "you should commit suicide" line 5 min in from Whittaker to Williams was unfortunate tho

:(

went to see Guardians of the Galaxy and they showed the trailer for Night at the Museum 3. got teary eyed :'(

zroid

Banned
It takes about 6 doughtnuts to completely fill the stomach of the Phil Kessel Mii in Tomodachi Life. And I can feed it a full meal about twice a day. So 12 doughnuts each day.

Might throw in a late night snack of a couple more.

Razorskin

----- ------
It takes about 6 doughtnuts to completely fill the stomach of the Phil Kessel Mii in Tomodachi Life. And I can feed it a full meal about twice a day. So 12 doughnuts each day.

That's highly unrealistic for an athlete like Kessel.

He tops out at 90.

Top Bottom