• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Grats to TeethMummy, great news for the Isles.

On another note, D3 is pretty damn fun. Should hold me over until Destiny anyways.

I thought they were selling the Isles to some lawyer ... Barroway was it?

Can't wait to play D3.

edit:

The Royal Half ‏@theroyalhalf
Tim Leiweke should have no problem finding his way out of Toronto since he had so many parade routes planned

lol

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
ACyHYyz.png

D:

Red_Man

Kovalev shitting on Subban for being too high risk. The irony, it has to be intentional.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
As I saw it retweeted:

Steve Simmons is saying Leweike signed a non compete for 2 years. So he'll be here this season for sure.

Merguson

Banned
Leafs hired the extraskater guy!

WE'RE TAKING OVER ADVANCED STATS

edit: hiring two other guys as well.. Cam Charron is one of them.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Leafs hired the extraskater guy!

WE'RE TAKING OVER ADVANCED STATS

Yes!

Now how should I feel about Leiweke possibly leaving...? His job ain't done here. No championships though it has been only a short time. I wonder how much of it really is him fed up with Rogers/Bell vs maybe he found something better?

Stet

Banned
Yes!

Now how should I feel about Leiweke possibly leaving...? His job ain't done here. No championships though it has been only a short time. I wonder how much of it really is him fed up with Rogers/Bell vs maybe he found something better?

If Leiweke leaves, will Bodie go with him?

Razorskin

----- ------
Yes!

Leiweke owned up to the philosophy that Leafs suck and then you die.

Where's Forz....err, Styles to viral market for EA?

I wish they would just take a year off (I know it will never happen), to really refine the game and actually give us improvements/modes that we want. Instead we get jello jerseys and "refined graphics". Not to mention new commentary that seems like they were forced to talk at gun point (seriously, no enthusiasm from Doc at all during "He Scores!!".) Even though Gary and Bill got old, there was still some enthusiasm in their lines.

Marvie_3

Banned
I wish they would just take a year off (I know it will never happen), to really refine the game and actually give us improvements/modes that we want. Instead we get jello jerseys and "refined graphics". Not to mention new commentary that seems like they were forced to talk at gun point (seriously, no enthusiasm from Doc at all during "He Scores!!".) Even though Gary and Bill got old, there was still some enthusiasm in their lines.
If they gave a fuck, the series wouldn't have the same problems year after year. Instead they waste time on dumb bullshit like goalie/multiple fights and NHL Moments that nobody ever fucking cares about rather than actually fixing gameplay issues.

They really need to get somebody new in charge of that series. Ramjagoff is doing nothing to get the games in the right direction. I nominate myself to replace him. #marvie4eanhlprez

Red_Man

Leafs are doing a lot of good work this off season. Makes me wonder what the extent is of the Canadiens analytics staff. Pretty sure I read somewhere months ago that they have a few guys already.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So the Leafs plan to hire every analytics guy until there's nobody left to write articles about how shitty Carlyle or Clarkson are.

Top Bottom