• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If I buy a turtlebeach headset for the xbox one will it work with the mic adapter that came with my xbox one?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
AuYMH.jpg

calder

Simmons by far. At least Cox every so often writes something good.

Point, Cox actually is capable of decent-ish reporting and writing. But you could argue the fact he doesn't *need* to be a worthless hack makes it worse.

And, Cox's lazy "wonder what drugs this Bautista guy is on, hitting all these home runs all of a sudden" column a few years back has to be at least as bad as anything Simmons has written. Fucking scumbag.

Silexx

I hate "The Gaming Community" so much, and I am completely embarrassed that I could possibly be associated with them by people in the real world.

I was reading this on the bus home and was thinking of posting something when I got home. Now that I'm here and settled I'm like 'Fuck it, it's not worth it.'

Curufinwe

I hate "The Gaming Community" so much, and I am completely embarrassed that I could possibly be associated with them by people in the real world.

That's as dumb as being embarrassed to be a hockey fun because some hockey fans made racist taunts to black players in arenas and on twitter.

Calamari41

41 > 38
That's as dumb as being embarrassed to be a hockey fun because some hockey fans made racist taunts to black players in arenas and on twitter.

I would be embarrassed to be a Ducks fan if they made racial slurs trend on Twitter or threw bananas on the ice when a black player visited, and I don't think it would be dumb to feel that way.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
So is tsn still doing games on their regular channel? Like every wed? Or do I have to order all their secondary channels? Is the canucks schedule out? I assume sportsnet pacific will do most again.

Top Bottom