• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Quick

Banned
Well ol' RC is back to the lonely life of a bachelor.

Should have taught her how to swim. Sorry, DesRC

magnum-p-i-o.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
god OT is a shitshow

so many terrible threads

"I've yet to creampie"

"I had pineapple pizza for the first time"

who the fuck caaaaaaaaaares

Silexx

Hope_Smoke ‏@Hope_Smoke 5m

Simmons "when I hear the analytics people wave the flag that the Kings & Blackhawks are the best teams analytically in hockey good for them"

Simmons "I think the problem you get into when you argue with the analytics community is..."

Simmons "...they've convinced themselves there's only one way to play hockey"

Simmons "if they didn't have the best players in hockey they would be down the list in those categories"

Strawmen are fun!

Curufinwe

I would be embarrassed to be a Ducks fan if they made racial slurs trend on Twitter or threw bananas on the ice when a black player visited, and I don't think it would be dumb to feel that way.

Its cute that you don't think there any Ducks fans who would ever say or do anything stipid or offensive. Not like those awful people who play Videogames.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Its cute that you don't think there any Ducks fans who would ever say or do anything stipid or offensive. Not like those awful people who play Videogames.

I'm talking about social justice warriors, not everybody who plays games. It's the premise of my entire statement. You yourself even equated it with racism by hockey fans, which is further than I would have gone myself.

The NHL isn't really equated with the kind of racism you're talking about, whereas the daily dose of "Why isn't Mario a trans pre-op?" on the Gaming side is pretty much expected these days. That's embarrassing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So uh with NHL15 being shipped without online features, how do I get out of my future shop E3 promo pre-order, anyone know?

More time for Destiny I guess.

Fucking EA.

Sims4 has a blockade on reviews before release too so I'm expecting a microtransaction-filled disaster there too.

Go die in a fire EA.

Samyy

So uh with NHL15 being shipped without online features, how do I get out of my future shop E3 promo pre-order, anyone know?

More time for Destiny I guess.

This is what I am wondering as well.
I may just suck it up and get it since I haven't had an NHL game since NHL 11 but I won't be buying future iterations new, will make sure to get them used.

Quick

Banned
I'm still probably gonna get NHL 15, but I have The Sims 4 pre-ordered and I'm beginning to have doubts.

What's the latest on the EASHL issue?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I've got NHL 15 preordered on FS with a bunch of other stuff as part of the E3 deals, feel like it would be too much hassle removing it.

Samyy

More than people who buy NHL games I bet

Probably more effort put into the Dynasty warriors games tbh

I'm getting Hyrule Warriors, never played Dynasty before. Do people talk shit on it because it's legitimately bad mechanically, or just because the formula is stale?

If you played one you literally have played all of them, you'll probably enjoy it sinces its your first time around.

Calamari41

41 > 38
If you played one you literally have played all of them, you'll probably enjoy it sinces its your first time around.

Yeah that's what I was figuring. Watching the E3 demos, it did look like it would get boring pretty fast but the pure volume of fan service will probably get me through it in a worst case situation.

Top Bottom