• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Top six and a pick for Lehner/Anderson? Hahaha.

Lack for a second rounder is a realistic trade, and he's younger than Anderson and more proven than Lehner.

I highly doubt Buffalo or Edmonton take a look at Lehner: they already have young unproven goalies in their system. Calgary has Hiller as their stopgap and Ortio as their future.

I don't see St. Louis parting with Elliott: goaltending isn't an issue with them. San Jose I can see taking a look at Anderson, but they're not giving up a top-six for him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Top 6 and a pick could easily turn into Benoit Pouliot and a 3rd round pick. Theres a lot of variance to that, and I don't see them getting much, the goalie market just isn't there right now. Not to mention Anderson is old and Lehner hasn't proved much at the NHL level.

Quick

Banned
@RyanJohansen19 1h1 hour ago

We didn't want him anyway

anigif_enhanced-28250-1398273927-12.gif

These Bernier trade rumours from the instagram post :lol :lol

Truly, off-season is upon us.

Yup.

This could also be Kessel"s Last Days as a Leaf

It's going to be werid not seeing Him in a leafs jersey.

I wonder who we will give up.. I hope we get rid of DD I know it's a long shot but please MB

This dude was trying so hard to pick up a mom at a family conference I was at for an eating disorder center. Pictures of massive fecal impaction due to catastrophic digestion problems caused by anorexia up on a projector. Love is in the air.

This dude was trying so hard to pick up a mom at a family conference I was at for an eating disorder center. Pictures of massive fecal impaction due to catastrophic digestion problems caused by anorexia up on a projector. Love is in the air.

What a Bizarre place to pick up women.

Quick

Banned
Stuck at work again after hours. People really don't want to adhere to our office hours and they need to go fuck themselves. I get having limited time and all that, but I got no warning whatsoever that they're coming.

Just as I was packed up and ready to leave, I get a call to stick around and wait on a client who just arrived.

Pikma

Banned
Was it Tabris trying to find 1/3 for it's threesome?

zroid

Banned
So, after watching the GIR#FE (aka SMTxFE) demo, it is quite literally a Persona game in all but name. Basically, the only difference is it implements the Fire Emblem weapon triangle in the battle system.

I can't really fault Atlus for wanting to milk their cash cow even further, tbh (though it's on WiiU so it's gonna bomb regardless)

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Supposedly Glendale has officially terminated the arena with the Coyotes today behind closed doors.

:lol

Exactly what I wanted to see. When I heard Daly on the NHL Network call-in show saying they didn't have any short-term contingency plans, I could tell he was lying.

I can't wait to see where this goes.

Wait, did Capcom actually try to pass this off as a glitch? Looool

I mean considering it only happens when she's on one side and Cammy only on one side I'd say there's something not working as intended. It's possible that they've been toying with their tit physics and the changes didn't get fully committed in the build they've been showing. Of course they can't just say "yeah we made the tits bounce like crazy for awhile but that was never going to be final".

Pikma

Banned
I know it's been said many times before but man Super Mario Maker looks so fucking good, the more I see it the more I like it, I want that shit in my hands right now

zroid

Banned
I know it's been said many times before but man Super Mario Maker looks so fucking good, the more I see it the more I like it, I want that shit in my hands right now
tree house needs to just play Mario maker all day tomorrow

I don't want to see anything else, lol

Top Bottom