• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Pikma

Banned
I've been thinking a lot about that For Honor thing. I think that could be fucking cool if they do enough with it.
It has potential, lots of it. Does it have an actual combat system, though? Because if it's something similar to Assassin's Creed or some mediocre shit like that I'm out.

jaybeeze

I've been thinking a lot about that For Honor thing. I think that could be fucking cool if they do enough with it.

Yeah, For Honor is the game I'm probably most hyped about this E3. Hoping desperately that they pull it off because I need a game like this.

zroid

Banned
Wandered into Gaming side, and one of the first post I read is this:

And quickly realize why I don't go over there anymore, I have a hard time believing there's people that legitimately believe shit like this.

This isn't even the first time I've seen a post like this. I don't get people.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

And quickly realize why I don't go over there anymore, I have a hard time believing there's people that legitimately believe shit like this.

That's ridiculous. Need to lock him in a room and have him play Life is Strange.

Also all the Lego guys without their helmets look like Getzlaf.

Jesus Christ. This is getting so ridiculous that I may have to burn a source to look into it.

Just because someone learned of the development, makes an offhand remark that doesn't line up with external messaging and people believe it?

Being funded by Sony according to Kagari, doesnt look like it'll come to anything other than PS4 anytime soon after release.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

That quote. :I

YO SMELLY this trade request on Steam is stuck because you already traded your item. It haunts me with the green notification. I blame you.

You're alive.

The fuck is this? People wonder why the video game industry gets a bad rep.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Somehow I forgot that when he's not reinventing hockey analytics, Dopey is a secret Microsoft insider.

Quick

Banned

Dude is probably tag fishing, and he got it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

"as with most high testosterone males"

what the fuck is that even supposed to mean :lol

YO SMELLY this trade request on Steam is stuck because you already traded your item. It haunts me with the green notification. I blame you.

that's what you get for responding too goddamn slowly

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Dubbed, how's life

DON'T MAKE DOPEY HAVE TO BURN A SOURCE

Thing with sources is... you take info when you can get it when the person is willing to talk

The second you try getting exact info, your source is less likely to offer up info again

I'm unlikely to regain them, either... since I'm no longer in media...

Somehow I forgot that when he's not reinventing hockey analytics, Dopey is a secret Microsoft insider.

Well it was never really that big of a secret... considering some of the stuff I threw out on the table earlier last decade... and when I shed some light on the PS3 system resources clusterfuck

I just mainly use them for personal clarification now and sometimes I'll post on GAF with the truth but cloak it like it's an opinion

Red_Man

"as with most high testosterone males"

what the fuck is that even supposed to mean :lol
You're obviously a beta, you wouldn't understand. Sometimes you just gotta go home, crush a few brews and empower yourself by playing a roided up space marine on your xbox bro.

Red_Man

Oh, it's no secret. Two years ago DopeyFish already had the hot scoop of truth from his sources in the Xbox division that their new console wasn't underpowered, or overpriced, and they were exuding pure confidence about the coming console war.

http://64.91.255.7/forum/showthread.php?t=640628&page=38

DUvfdGY.gif

Edit: $30,000 on gaming last gen? What the fuck

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Oh, it's no secret. Two years ago DopeyFish already had the hot scoop of truth from his sources in the Xbox division that their new console wasn't underpowered, or overpriced, and they were exuding pure confidence about the coming console war.

http://64.91.255.7/forum/showthread.php?t=640628&page=38
way to make yourself look like an idiot.

1) not underpowered. still smallest power gap of any generation.
2) price hasn't changed much, considering they merely removed the kinect
3) still confident.

Curufinwe

The idiot is the guy who could not accept that Xbone costing a lot more than the PS4 would be a problem, particularly in Europe. 18 months into the generation the worldwide sales gap is 2:1.

damn, i almost forgot kinect existed. so did MS it seems.

did they even reference that piece of shit once during E3?

Ki-what? I think you just made up a word.

Clydefrog

Hahaha!

Is there a thread for outrageous posts from the Gaming Side? I need more!

Got Some News for Sens GAF.

Report: Senators looking to trade Anderson or Lehner prior to NHL Draft

The Ottawa Senators are looking to make a splash in advance of the NHL Draft.

With both Craig Anderson and Robin Lehner being floated as potential trade bait, general manager Bryan Murray is attempting to narrow down the teams seriously interested in either goalie, with a view to making a deal prior to June 26, according to Bruce Garrioch of the Ottawa Sun.

Garrioch continues:

League sources say the asking price is simple: A top-six forward and a pick ... It's believed six or seven teams (including the Buffalo Sabres, Edmonton Oilers, and Calgary Flames) have called Murray to show interest in 23-year-old Lehner, while the St. Louis Blues and San Jose Sharks are both looking for immediate help and are sniffing around to see what it would take to get the 34-year-old Anderson.

The Senators appear to believe they can get a bigger return for Lehner, who's considerably younger and theoretically possesses more upside. Complicating the issue, however, is his inability to set himself apart as a number one option up to this point in his career, with this past season derailed by a concussion.

Lehner does, however, have the look of a potential top-tier goalie, and could be the kind of player a young team looks to build around.

Anderson, on the other hand, has proven himself to be a reliable starter, and posted a gaudy .972 save percentage in four playoff games, making him seemingly more attractive to teams with Stanley Cup aspirations.

What's clear at this point is one of Anderson or Lehner will be moved, especially with Andrew Hammond locked up for three more seasons and Matt O'Connor looking to prove his worth at the AHL level.

Who goes where and for what return, however, remains anyone's guess.

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/778321

I feel we are going to see a lot of Trades Prior to the NHL Draft. Expect some trades probably this week or early next week.

Foggy

Mike Reilly officially passing on Columbus. Not sure why, Ohio is just as beautiful and interesting as I remember. Have fun with him Chicago.

Socreges

Banned
Thing with sources is... you take info when you can get it when the person is willing to talk

The second you try getting exact info, your source is less likely to offer up info again

I'm unlikely to regain them, either... since I'm no longer in media...

Well it was never really that big of a secret... considering some of the stuff I threw out on the table earlier last decade... and when I shed some light on the PS3 system resources clusterfuck

I just mainly use them for personal clarification now and sometimes I'll post on GAF with the truth but cloak it like it's an opinion
It might just be me, Dopey, but when it comes to your claims I've only ever seen you as a sort of fanatic with very little credibility. So all of the above reads as pure, manufactured fluff. *shrug*

Pikma

Banned
The Stars are continuing with all those contract extensions, this time: Patrick Nemeth for two years, which is great, and Jack Campbell for one year, probably his last chance to prove he deserves a spot in the NHL, I don't think it's crazy to say they'll actually give him some starts this time around and see how it goes, no point in keeping him for an extra year just so he can continue in Texas.

Top Bottom