• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

So, after watching the GIR#FE (aka SMTxFE) demo, it is quite literally a Persona game in all but name. Basically, the only difference is it implements the Fire Emblem weapon triangle in the battle system.

I can't really fault Atlus for wanting to milk their cash cow even further, tbh (though it's on WiiU so it's gonna bomb regardless)

This excites me, even if I suck at FE and the most exposure I get to it is from Marth is Melee :)

Holy shit the pandering though in some of these character designs though :( Never really got the whole waifu thing.

Marvie_3

Banned
ESPN Chicago ‏@ESPNChiHawks

Richards and Oduya said they’re open to the possibility of returning.
Nice. Oduya will have to take a bit of a discount if he wants to come back though. Richards could be re-signed for cheap again.

ZeroGravity

Joe Smith ‏@TBTimes_JSmith
Yzerman said Stamkos "played hurt." Will be interesting to hear what that injury was.
If true, I suppose he deserves to be cut a little slack, although it's a little tiring to hear this excuse every time he underperforms.

I don't think there's any question Yzerman gets an extension done with him this summer, but I hope for the team's sake it's a reasonable deal. He absolutely does not deserve to be the highest paid player in hockey.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't think there's any question Yzerman gets an extension done with him this summer, but I hope for the team's sake it's a reasonable deal. He absolutely does not deserve to be the highest paid player in hockey.
I don't think anyone actually believes he won't be the highest paid player once he's done.

IMAX JURASSIC WORLD TIME BITCHES
Enjoy, it's a good ride.

Dat ending.

Anime Tax is Bullshit.

Yesterday I bought Howl's Moving Castle and Princess Mononoke On Blu Ray.

It's like nearly 50 Bucks for Spirited Away on Blu Ray.

Sheesh.

iLLmAtlc

I'm not sure if 10 million is realistic. The Chicago deals likely assumed the cap was going to rise consistently and it's already stagnant.

Unfortunately tb needs to pay up because he's getting the money somewhere.

zroid

Banned
I'm not sure if 10 million is realistic. The Chicago deals likely assumed the cap was going to rise consistently and it's already stagnant.

Unfortunately tb needs to pay up because he's getting the money somewhere.

it may not be prudent to give him that much dough given the cap situation, but you know he's not going to settle for anything less than Toews. Nor should he.

and yeah someone will pay him whatever he wants, even if it's not TB

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I look forward to it crippling our team then in a couple years
The emergence of the triplets, and Johnson in particular makes the situation interesting. If Yzerman could keep him under 10 that would be pretty amazing, and at the same time it shouldn't be that hard to convince him to take a discount considering the potential of the team, at least in theory. All depends on if his heart is really in Tampa I guess.

Samyy

The emergence of the triplets, and Johnson in particular makes the situation interesting. If Yzerman could keep him under 10 that would be pretty amazing, and at the same time it shouldn't be that hard to convince him to take a discount considering the potential of the team, at least in theory. All depends on if his heart is really in Tampa I guess.

Don't forgot the tax, making 8mil in Tampa is pretty much equivalent to make 13-15mil in Toronto.

How do you guys check hours of gameplay? >_>

Xbox has a tracker stating how many hours you played when you go to the game hub, though there is some time of letting the game sit and so on since it tracks you just having the game on, but for me it's pretty close. There is a tracker in game if you hold down one of the triggers (for Xbox at least) when you are on the character (skills) menu, but I guess that counter is exactly accurate either.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Xbox has a tracker stating how many hours you played when you go to the game hub, though there is some time of letting the game sit and so on since it tracks you just having the game on, but for me it's pretty close. There is a tracker in game if you hold down one of the triggers (for Xbox at least) when you are on the character (skills) menu, but I guess that counter is exactly accurate either.
The PS4 counter is borked. I would put mine in "Rest" mode over night and it would count all those hours... So I ended up with like 13 days 10 hours 21 minutes. When in reality it was like 170 hours.

iLLmAtlc

I see. I checked the tab like a week after launch and it said I had more than 200 hours of gameplay. That sounded literally impossible >_>

E: o that's why

zroid

Banned
RIP Dopey

b6DH5Nm.png

Sakic and Roy are having a pre-draft conference call today, I expect direct questions with vague responses. Oh wait, the Avs beat writer is Chambers, I expect questions that have nothing to do with the Avs.

Top Bottom