• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

calder

Are you sure you want Sprong?

Byfuglien will throw his tracksuit into the shower, guaranteed

Yeah, I was a wee bit taken aback at the prospect combine report that said a couple of teams interviewed Sprong and dropped him from their list entirely based on it. Like, do you have to drop trou and take a shit on the table or what?

Yeah, I was a wee bit taken aback at the prospect combine report that said a couple of teams interviewed Sprong and dropped him from their list entirely based on it. Like, do you have to drop trou and take a shit on the table or what?

He didn't have that good Canadian character.

zroid

Banned
TSN Radio guys were comparing the Red Sox current season with the Leafs last season. That actually sounds pretty apt. :lol (so far anyway)

Lucky for them they won a championship two years ago

Well this is quite lame:

21013_718711951589004_4988929946178911333_n.jpg

Compared to this:

Yawnier

Banned

He didn't have that good Canadian character.

It's funny you say that, he was born in the netherlands but considers himself a canadian and wants to play for team canada in tournaments in the future but he had issues getting a canada passport. He'll be playing on a stacked charlottetown team the next year or two.

He is the closest you will find to a Ho-Sang this draft, prob.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Glendale has asked judge to allow suspension of AMF payments apparently

I wish the court proceedings will be broadcast when they finally make it there

Curufinwe

This is what Glendale is asking for.

http://www.2m4b.com/trojune182015.pdf

The Court having read Defendant’s Motion to Modify Temporary Restraining Order
with Respect To July 1, 2015, Payment or, In The Alternative, Request To Deposit Payment
Into Escrow, the Declaration of Darcie McCracken in support thereof, and all other filings in
support thereof and the matter having come before this Court on June 29, 2015, and for good
cause showing:

IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the Motion to Modify Temporary Restraining Order
with Respect To July 1, 2015, Payment or, In The Alternative, Request To Deposit Payment
Into Escrow is GRANTED.

IT IS HEREBY FURTHER ORDERED that the portion of the June 12, 2015,
Temporary Restraining Order that requires “the City of Glendale to continue to perform and
comply with all of the City’s obligations” under the Professional Management Services and
Arena Lease Agreement (the ‘Agreement’)” is hereby modified consistent with this Order.

IT IS HEREBY FURTHER ORDERED that during the pendency of this case and in
the absence of a further Order from the Court, Defendant City of Glendale is relieved of making
the July 1, 2015, quarterly payment under Paragraph 10.3 of the Agreement.

DopeyFish

This is what Glendale is asking for.

http://www.2m4b.com/trojune182015.pdf

Reading through the exhibits is also a good laugh.

Very strong evidence against Tindall.... ok to good evidence against frisoni

Tindall is the one that presented Leblanc to the mayor... like... yowza.

They have Tindall there initiating, creating, drafting and securing. Frisoni under securing. Judge only needs to agree on ONE infraction and the contract is toast.

The friendship with Leblanc certainly puts a huge wrench into the whole no conflict of interest thing lolol

DopeyFish

"Regarding the city's motion, which was filed Wednesday, Glendale's Acting City Manager Dick Bowers said, "What we've presented to the court is the start of the facts that support our case.""

that was the start? LOL

ShaneB

Completely forgot about the US Open this weekend. Chambers Bay is a beautiful course, hope the field is close on the weekend.

DopeyFish

"fotunately, currently, the national hockey league has a number of options available if we needed to expand or relocate a team"

-Bill Daly speaking to a radio station in Arizona yesterday in response to a question about wanting to keep the Coyotes in Arizona

They bringing out the R word

Pikma

Banned
"fotunately, currently, the national hockey league has a number of options available if we needed to expand or relocate a team"

-Bill Daly speaking to a radio station in Arizona yesterday in response to a question about wanting to keep the Coyotes in Arizona

They bringing out the R word
They have no other option, might as well start recognizing it.

Pikma

Banned
I'm starting to miss hockey already. Tried to watch some baseball but it's just not my thing, way better than basketball though.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm starting to miss hockey already. Tried to watch some baseball but it's just not my thing, way better than basketball though.

The transition from hockey to baseball is always the most jarring point of the year.

It doesn't help that at the beginning of the season the Angels either play like God's own team or a bunch of little league r-words, and never in between.

Quick

Banned
Jays have been pretty good this month.

All according to Jayskaku.

Jayskaku means gain momentum before ultimately going flat towards the end of the season.
Please don't, Jays.

Pikma

Banned
It doesn't help that the Padres' season is basically made of exhibition games, since they'll never be anywhere close to being relevant, just as any other team in this city.

Top Bottom