• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

dream

Captain, I need your video editing advice. I'm making a welcome to Edmonton video for Conor, so I'm cutting together Conor highlights with footage of the city, like Muttart, the high level bridge, construction on the Arena District, the City of Champions sign, WEM, etc., and setting it to Phillip Phillips's "Home." Do you think I should end the video with a shot of Wayne's statue outside of Rexall, implying that Conor will one day have a statue next to it?

Captain, I need your video editing advice. I'm making a welcome to Edmonton video for Conor, so I'm cutting together Conor highlights with footage of the city, like Muttart, the high level bridge, construction on the Arena District, the City of Champions sign, WEM, etc., and setting it to Phillip Phillips's "Home." Do you think I should end the video with a shot of Wayne's statue outside of Rexall, implying that Conor will one day have a statue next to it?

I need to see the video. dropbox me a link in my PM.

dream

I'm sorry, I can't hear you two "haters" over the sweet, sweet sounds of Phillip Phillips, and the looped announcement saying that the first pick goes to the Edmonton Oilers.

I'll definitely be catching Edmonton games on tv next year.

Do Oilers-GAF think that MacLowe will move one of Hall, Eberle, RNH or Draisatl for a 1G or 1D?

Cake Boss

Banned
Hi.

tumblr_n2cyxhK0st1sn5h8so1_500.gif

I honestly only watched Game 1 of the series, I don't even know how to assess the team to see what we need to improve it. Have mostly been house shopping with the wifey and hanging out with her :(

I heard the 3rd pairing sucked balls with Boroballs and Gryballs and the 4th line sucks and Babby is still sleeping through games, that fatass.

Parch

I'll definitely be catching Edmonton games on tv next year.
Do Oilers-GAF think that MacLowe will move one of Hall, Eberle, RNH or Draisatl for a 1G or 1D?
Nope. Maybe Draisatl. They've been pretty stubborn about staying the course with the youngsters so I doubt that will change. At least as long as Mac is still around.

What the Oilers have to trade is draft picks. They've got a bunch of picks this year, so I'll be further disappointed if they don't turn it into something usable right now. Won't bring a #1 anything, but it could bring some improved depth.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Hi.

tumblr_n2cyxhK0st1sn5h8so1_500.gif

I honestly only watched Game 1 of the series, I don't even know how to assess the team to see what we need to improve it. Have mostly been house shopping with the wifey and hanging out with her :(

I heard the 3rd pairing sucked balls with Boroballs and Gryballs and the 4th line sucks and Babby is still sleeping through games, that fatass.

Hammond also played very average the first two games. This team just isn't good enough, and Bobby Ryan being invisible doesn't help.

We started off tonight's game good, by hitting the Habs and taking them off their game. But after the first goal, the offence stopped, the hitting stopped and we started trying to protect a 1-0 lead, it was signature Dave Cameron hockey.

Cake Boss

Banned
:O Young team that needs to mature a bit and go through this experience. Has Ceci stopped shaking from his first playoff game yet?

And Legshit is still shit?

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
:O Young team that needs to mature a bit and go through this experience. Has Ceci stopped shaking from his first playoff game yet?

And Legshit is still shit?

Game 1 was probably the worst game of Ceci's career. He's been ok since, but nothing special, he's made some good defensive plays but also killed some good offensive chances,

Legwand has been neither good nor bad, just totally invisible.

Silexx

Game 1 was probably the worst game of Ceci's career. He's been ok since, but nothing special, he's made some good defensive plays but also killed some good offensive chances,

Legwand has been neither good nor bad, just totally invisible.

Legwand's minutes have cut down significantly, so that might explain his invisibility. :p

zroid

Banned
I really feel like I could bitch about the oilers winning the lottery for weeks

sodium levels are dangerously high

zroid

Banned
SAMYY!!!! There's hope!

CDAOpf5WAAA9FdL.png:large

edit: I should say that some of the Griffins' best players (Pulkkinen, Ferraro) are currently with the Wings, so if Detroit gets eliminated and they get sent back down it could be trouble

Top Bottom