• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Samyy

Oh man they should totally be handing out drinks to the players like the all-star game
I need more drunk Ovi

Also when was the last time a Leaf won an award?
Nylander has no chance at the Calder next year thanks to stupid McEichel D:

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Patches came in 6th for the Selke voting.... I'm actually surprised, I didn't think he'd get any votes

They're no Suter eh

It's been obvious for a while Karlsson was going to win it, doesn't really bother me

Suter's year wasn't so good, so no. He has some hella good excuses though.

Giordano was the only one who really stood out I thought. But he got hurt so not a very good option either.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Suter's year wasn't so good, so no. He has some hella good excuses though.

Giordano was the only one who really stood out I thought. But he got hurt so not a very good option either.
If you don't think those top 3 were worthy of the nominations, you don't watch a lot of hockey outside of the Wild

You can come to Boulder, it's safe here. Hell, maybe book a room in the Hotel Boulderado?

:lol

I think he actually just died

Also good luck breh

If you don't think those top 3 were worthy of the nominations, you don't watch a lot of hockey outside of the Wild

The three most worthy? Possibly. But they didn't really stand out from what I saw in comparison to guys like Keith, Weber, Josi, and so on. At least not in a way to guarantee one winning over any others.

Top Bottom