• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Nah the Pacific sucks now, they can get in that way.

It is pretty soft right now, to be honest that's where the majority of our points came from. Not to say we didn't have decent road runs against other divisions. I might be scared of the oilers before any of the other teams in rebuilds, which is fucked up on its own.

Pikma

Banned
Live update from Denver:

CITXh2MUAAAPiQV.jpg
Give some of those clouds my address, we need them over here.

All's clear around here now. Went almost as fast as it came. Flooding is bad in some areas but completely gone in other areas that had cars floating 10-15 minutes ago. The fuck.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
who the fuck is samantha hoopes

"Samantha Hoopes is an American model, best known for appearing in the Sports Illustrated's 50th Anniversary Swimsuit issue"

oh

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Were the awards this awful last year? I didn't watch, and I can't see myself watching again, even if a Hab wins every award

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
If you're actually going to see that pile of shit you being spoiled on it is the least of your worries

it was all because of the one GAF thread on trailer 2 where everyone was like "woah, that would have been actually neat to see in the movie"

it's not like i have high expectations, i just don't want shit market to ruin it for me

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Forget Grigorenko, show me Ekblad's birth certificate. No way he's younger than 26.

Nevermind, he just thanked his best friend lmao

Top Bottom