• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

zroid

Banned
Therrien
Lol
lSKrGqc.png

dem

Kukla's Korner ‏@kuklaskorner 2m2 minutes ago

Boston Bruins Re-Sign Adam McQuaid: BOS agrees to terms with D Adam McQuaid. Four years, AAV of $2.75M. #TSN

Don't worry guys, Bruins fixed it!

WTF

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
eh, it's better than it used to be, but still...

Kessel being in a wrestling feud with literally everyone
Phaneuf
your media going bonkers about anything Shanahan says
the goaltending mystery
Kessel is likely gone unfortunately.
Phaneuf we'll see but I imagine we'll trade and get something back; we did almost trade him to the Wings.
Media is shit I agree.
Goaltending isn't that bad. Bernier has good underlying numbers. But we may just trade him and keep Reimer and draft another goalie.
Habs and Leafs should be united in laughing at the Bruins.
*brofist*

Fei

Boston Bruins Re-Sign Adam McQuaid: BOS agrees to terms with D Adam McQuaid. Four years, AAV of $2.75M. #TSN

WTF

This is a glorious day.

Syrinx

WTF

So Hamilton was asking for 5.5 and they trade him...

...and then give Adam McQuaid half that amount.

nubcake

Neo Member
I actually don't want them to trade Lucic because then they'll be slightly less hateable. Can't someone just fleece them for Bergeron?

man this thread is flying today

the thirst for trade blood is real

I didn't know much about Hamilton before this but damn CGY made out. A stud for picks :O

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lmao brooooins.

Yup

EDIT: unless Hamilton is in some jail in Bolivia right now with a heroin needle stuck in his arm covered in blood and no one but the Bruins know about it that's a bad trade.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Bruins can't be done. They basically gave away Hamilton. I bet Calgary being in the other conference was a factor.

At least they have their Cup in 2011 to look back on. *sigh*

Side note: Calgary gave up their own and Washington's 2nd round picks. They still have the Canucks' (#53).

Calgary's D:

Giodano
Brodie
Hamilton
Russell
Wideman

Top Bottom