• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
"Lucic to LA is close. According to source for 1st a prospects" - @DarrenDreger

Let's ship everyone away!

Ahahahaha. The Canucks are going to get clobbered next year. Great time to be trading away Bieksa.

I realize it's slightly sad that Bieksa is the one our team turns to for toughness.

dem

@HackswithHaggs

Per a source, Edmonton offered B's 16th, 33rd & 57th picks in this draft, but Boston wanted Darnell Nurse as part of the package for DH27

1311379042454.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
If the Lucic trade is legit, it's gonna piss even more people off than the Thornton trade. I won't be particularly devastated, but the guy is loved here; mostly by casual fans, but still.

The Kings will definitely be GAF's favorite team now, though!

Marvie_3

Banned
This is why we need to commit to the tank now.

And Bieksa is old and rundown. He isn't helping anyone.

Enjoy SJ.

Sounds exactly like a guy the Hawks bring in every year. He can join our over the hill parade along with other legendary Hawks like Nick Boynton, Sean O'Donnell, Rozsival, Handzus, etc.

O'reilly has to be traded soon, why else would they get the Soderberg contract done so quickly?

If the Lucic trade is legit, it's gonna piss even more people off than the Thornton trade. I won't be particularly devastated, but the guy is loved here; mostly by casual fans, but still.

The Kings will definitely be GAF's favorite team now, though!

WAT

Foggy

I really don't get it

I get that it's a deep draft, but shit, it reads to me like massive gamble to have any or some of these picks pan out. The Lucic move is savvy enough because it appears his worth is dropping precipitously, but that Hamilton trade...

Top Bottom